Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grewks

Always finding something to moan about!

Why oh why oh why??

We win away at burnley, back to back away clean sheets, yet Thracian still complains that we are not entertaining enough.

What is entertaining for fans is being at a game, especially away from home, and winning the game by any means possible and then celebrating whilst rubbing it in the noses of the opposition fans.

I have never once been at an away game where we lose thinking - 'oh well at least we played well'.

The Cardiff fans certainly didnt mind the fact that they were outplayed by us, and robbed us.

Signing Wood, and an apparent accepted bid for baptiste will only lead to further moaning by some.

I have not seen a team this season which we should fear, and with the signings we are rumored to be making in Jan, we should all be happy with the depth we are beginning to have.

moore, de laet, konch, schlupp, morgan, whitbread, st.ledger and baptiste (possibly) - is far above what any other team possesses in depth.

Wood, nugent, waggy, vardy, futacs, marshall, dyer, knocky - Again, a lot of strength up front and in wide positions.

Just need to strengthen the midfield

king, drinky, james - whilst still young and very capable in this league, another body wouldn't go a miss.

Why oh why oh why??

We win away at burnley, back to back away clean sheets, yet Thracian still complains that we are not entertaining enough.

What is entertaining for fans is being at a game, especially away from home, and winning the game by any means possible and then celebrating whilst rubbing it in the noses of the opposition fans.

I have never once been at an away game where we lose thinking - 'oh well at least we played well'.

The Cardiff fans certainly didnt mind the fact that they were outplayed by us, and robbed us.

Signing Wood, and an apparent accepted bid for baptiste will only lead to further moaning by some.

I have not seen a team this season which we should fear, and with the signings we are rumored to be making in Jan, we should all be happy with the depth we are beginning to have.

moore, de laet, konch, schlupp, morgan, whitbread, st.ledger and baptiste (possibly) - is far above what any other team possesses in depth.

Wood, nugent, waggy, vardy, futacs, marshall, dyer, knocky - Again, a lot of strength up front and in wide positions.

king, drinky, james - whilst still young and very capable in this league, another body wouldn't go a miss.

wow for real? so delusional that bloke is

Why oh why oh why??

Silly isn't it.

But that's how some people are, you can always ignore his posts, but as they are so long lol it's hard not seeing them.

I personally think that Thrac posts some of the best stuff on here.

However, I also think you can't win every game and that 4 points out of the last 2 away games is an excellent return.

Pearson has tightened up his formation (as many of us suggested he should) and its worked.

We can now go back to a goal scoring formation at home.

Excellent management in my opinion.

If we all thought the same there wouldn't be any point in this forum. Disagree by all means but don't try to stop the bloke from saying his piece.

Nothing said on here matters in the greater scheme of things anyway.

However, I also think you can't win every game and that 4 points out of the last 2 away games is an excellent return.

Pearson has tightened up his formation (as many of us suggested he should) and its worked.

yeah he does, but he also posts some of the most crazy shit too.

If we all thought the same there wouldn't be any point in this forum. Disagree by all means but don't try to stop the bloke from saying his piece.

Nothing said on here matters in the greater scheme of things anyway.

For someone with 15,000 posts I am surprised about this comment.

How have i tried to stop him?

Have to agree .... I'd take scrappy tight games, grinding out points away and destroying teams with attacking flair at home .... just hope we can switch between the two, as we seem to have got stuck in a rut recently.

For someone with 15,000 posts I am surprised about this comment.

How have i tried to stop him?

I'm not sure what 15,000 post has to do with anything but if you are starting a thread attacking someone for having an opinion you're not encouraging him to post.

I concur

Needed a win today, NP set us up for just that, with this season's footballing principles thrown out the window - I doubt we'll do that next time out.

Thrac is often bang on & I agree with his comment.

Today was actually a dangerous thing to do, we could have needed 2 or 3 goals to win the match & we just weren't set up for that.

Of course it didn't matter in the end as everything worked as planned, but if it didn't, we may have needed more of the fast, passing and wave after wave of attacks in the final third.

Digging in for the win & making it 4pts from the two away games was all that mattered.

Why oh why oh why??

I really dont care about entertaining football all we need is results. If we were top of the league and 10points clear people would still moan mate.

I'm not sure what 15,000 post has to do with anything but if you are starting a thread attacking someone for having an opinion you're not encouraging him to post.

You're post count is taken into account as i would expect it would reflect the knowledge you have on certain forum topics and their members.

I am not directly attacking Thracian, i am just referring to him to explain his role as a microcosm of our current problem.

I for one hope that many other of your 15,000 posts do not contain as much hypocrisy as this, stating that all should be allowed to voice their opinion, but then being critical of their views.

How are you any different to me?

Why oh why oh why??

Sounds like you've found something to moan about

You're post count is taken into account as i would expect it would reflect the knowledge you have on certain forum topics and their members.

I am not directly attacking Thracian, i am just referring to him to explain his role as a microcosm of our current problem.

I for one hope that many other of your 15,000 posts do not contain as much hypocrisy as this, stating that all should be allowed to voice their opinion, but then being critical of their views.

How are you any different to me?

I'm much better looking for a start.

If you don't agree with what Thracian has said then argue with him but he and everybody else has got a right to say what they think.

Archived