Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SuperHoops28

Anthony Knockaert to QPR 75% Done

Your logical fallacy is: ad hominem

You attacked your opponent's character or personal traits in an attempt to undermine their argument.

Ad hominem attacks can take the form of overtly attacking somebody, or more subtly casting doubt on their character or personal attributes as a way to discredit their argument. The result of an ad hom attack can be to undermine someone's case without actually having to engage with it.

Example: After Sally presents an eloquent and compelling case for a more equitable taxation system, Sam asks the audience whether we should believe anything from a woman who isn't married, was once arrested, and smells a bit weird.

Erm...

You attacked your opponent's character or personal traits in an attempt to undermine their argument.

Ad hominem attacks can take the form of overtly attacking somebody, or more subtly casting doubt on their character or personal attributes as a way to discredit their argument. The result of an ad hom attack can be to undermine someone's case without actually having to engage with it.

Example: After Sally presents an eloquent and compelling case for a more equitable taxation system, Sam asks the audience whether we should believe anything from a woman who isn't married, was once arrested, and smells a bit weird.

Wow! You can get a degree in internet arguments, these days?! :xmasblink:

I bet it's at Staffordshire Uni...

Was the woman arrested for tax fraud?

Talk doing the rounds is that it's £3 Million + DJ Campbell + Shaun Wright-Philips for Knockaert.

Redknapp didn't discuss figures with me personally but that's all I've been hearing about all evening.

:crylaugh: DJ Campbell would have to be the last striker on the planet for Pearson to want to work with him again.

Sorry son, you blew this wind up right out of the water with that line!

Show us the 'elequoent and compelling' case and I might apologise.

Oh dear.

Eloquent and compelling case:

This afternoon, I approached a familiar looking range rover, with my QPR top on.

The window rolled down, and I saw Arry redknapp

Being the inquisitive scamp that I am, I ask him about transfer targets;

To which he states Joe cole and "That french lad from lesta"

Do a little bit of research;

Find out this french lad is actually Anthony Knockaert.

Apparently I wasn't the only who has been told this, as I heard it during a local radio football phone this evening.

This sent the rumour mill wild, and the most common rumour was about the swap deal <-- That's just rumour and hearsay, as was stated when I told you.

Harry being interested in A.Knockaert is not a rumour, but is true as I heard it from his mouth himself.

Compelling enough for you??

Pearson said in an interview a week or so ago that Knockaert isn't available when he was linked to Arsenal. He's on a 3 year deal so if there is any truth in this, which is doubtful, we'll be looking at a very hefty fee. I'd take no less than £5.5 million.

Djibril Cisse, Anelka (Also rumoured to be coming), Julio Cesar (The brazilian international keeper), 'Arry just to name a few.

Ah, Anelka the man following the money, Harry likewise, Cisse who I won't even go into and Cesar who I believe a lot of your lot don't even rate? Yep, smashing lol

Ah, Anelka the man following the money, Harry likewise, Cisse who I won't even go into and Cesar who I believe a lot of your lot don't even rate? Yep, smashing lol

The lad wants to make money

We pay any wage.

Wants to get into the france setup - Learn from french masters.

Cesar is a god, just very unpredictable.

To be fair, QPR have some fairly good players. They also have some who are past it. Problem is, both sets are over-paid, and don't seem to care.

Hit the nail on the head right there.

A lot of them are using us for one last pay-day.

Media circus surrounding Harry Redknapp will only heighten the wage demands and fees paid to agents and clubs for players.

But, if it gets the job done, so be it.

Think you'll find we pay any wage too.

You ruined any chance of a wind up when you used the letters j and d.

As for him heading to you. No chance he's not in england purely for the cash. He truly believes he can play for united or madrid etc.

Yes we are his stepping stone. But his next step won't be a qpr or wet spam etc. More likely a newcastle who wanted him before or spurs etc.

Good try.

As soon as you mentioned SWP, It was clearly a wind up..

Pearson doesn't sign players of his sort.

Pearson would not want campbell or wright phillips.

He would not pay any wages above 15k, so there goes wright phillips, and he hates campbell.

Go Bed.

Guest MattP

Was a decent effort until he mentioned DJ Campbell and Pearson working together again.

If there was a hint of truth in Arry wanting him I'd think Nige would tell the till fiddling cash rapist where to go.

Archived