Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SuperHoops28

Anthony Knockaert to QPR 75% Done

Talk doing the rounds is that it's £3 Million + DJ Campbell + Shaun Wright-Philips for Knockaert.

Redknapp didn't discuss figures with me personally but that's all I've been hearing about all evening.

:xmaslaugh:

Talk doing the rounds is that it's £3 Million + DJ Campbell + Shaun Wright-Philips for Knockaert.

Redknapp didn't discuss figures with me personally but that's all I've been hearing about all evening.

:crylaugh:

Brilliant.

I'd ignore this thread.

I think it is written by a bitter and jealous Wolves fan who should be in bed by now and will get banned from X-Box and the Internet if he keeps pissing about and spying on what I say on Foxestalk.

Anyone want his mobile number?

Yes please

You were doing well.......then went & spoilt it all.

Good effort lol

Only thing left red faced, will be you.

When I finish slapping you silly, for talking utter bollocks.

I warn you SuperHoops, he's a mad man, he'll do it. He's got 8 warning points and everything.

I warn you SuperHoops, he's a mad man, he'll do it. He's got 8 warning points and everything.

lol had what was coming to him

Don't worry 'Arry will save me with his range rover and wheeler dealer attitude

#HeLikesThemFrench

Arry will run you over more like, after he finds out you have been stalking him, we had someone jailed for stalking Jess Ennis on this forum, you don't want to go down that road lad.

lol had what was coming to him

Arry will run you over more like, after he finds out you have been stalking him, we had someone jailed for stalking Jess Ennis on this forum, you don't want to go down that road lad.

it isn't stalking if he acknowledges and embraces my existence by speaking to me on the mean streetz of landan

it isn't stalking if he acknowledges and embraces my existence by speaking to me on the mean streetz of landan

Landan, where is this?

Oh it seems it's in Israel.

Landan

Sderot Sha'ul HaMelech 2, Tel Aviv, Israel

Source Google Maps

Do sad little virgin twats really have nothing better to do lol. Oh dear

Bet he thinks having a wank, counts as losing your virginity.

Your logical fallacy is: ad hominem

You attacked your opponent's character or personal traits in an attempt to undermine their argument.

Ad hominem attacks can take the form of overtly attacking somebody, or more subtly casting doubt on their character or personal attributes as a way to discredit their argument. The result of an ad hom attack can be to undermine someone's case without actually having to engage with it.

Example: After Sally presents an eloquent and compelling case for a more equitable taxation system, Sam asks the audience whether we should believe anything from a woman who isn't married, was once arrested, and smells a bit weird.

Ad hominem attacks can take the form of overtly attacking somebody, or more subtly casting doubt on their character or personal attributes as a way to discredit their argument. The result of an ad hom attack can be to undermine someone's case without actually having to engage with it.

Example: After Sally presents an eloquent and compelling case for a more equitable taxation system, Sam asks the audience whether we should believe anything from a woman who isn't married, was once arrested, and smells a bit weird.

Yeah it doesn't sound like that's what has happened.

Archived