Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SuperHoops28

Anthony Knockaert to QPR 75% Done

Direct quote from Redknapp:

"that french lad from leicester, spoke to them yesterday, talks ongoing, thinking it'll be done in next few days"

Rightio. Someone watched Knocky's worldy on SSN and thought they'd go on the wind up. Am I right?

My Dad noticed that Knockaert did a lot of clapping the fans today, when he got subbed off, after the game etc.

Perhaps he and I are reading too much into this behaviour but was that his way of saying goodbye? Hope not, he usually is that sort of character anyway.

He claps the fans when he goes to take a corner. He wears his 'aert on his sleeve, that lad.

Pretty obvious the guy is having a laugh?

Yet some of you are taking it serious? :xmasunsure:

Some maybe. But the majority are ripping the piss out of SpaghettiHoops28

Talk doing the rounds is that it's £3 Million + DJ Campbell + Shaun Wright-Philips for Knockaert. <-- But that's just rumours amongst us fans, it's not 100% Nailed on.

Redknapp didn't discuss figures with me personally but that's all I've been hearing about all evening.

Talk doing the rounds is that it's £3 Million + DJ Campbell + Shaun Wright-Philips for Knockaert.

Redknapp didn't discuss figures with me personally but that's all I've been hearing about all evening.

Now I know this is bollocks haha.

Talk doing the rounds is that it's £3 Million + DJ Campbell + Shaun Wright-Philips for Knockaert.

Now that is b*llocks, Pearson wouldn't want Campbell. I'm not too sure he'd be keen on SWP either.

I'd ignore this thread.

I think it is written by a bitter and jealous Wolves fan who should be in bed by now and will get banned from X-Box and the Internet if he keeps pissing about and spying on what I say on Foxestalk.

Anyone want his mobile number?

lol lol lol

DJ Campbell returns to Leicester, not in a million years lad.

When does School start again for you?

Ahhh a chance for Nige to be reunited with his old mate DJ. And he thought he'd had all his Christmas presents already!

Archived