Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SuperHoops28

Anthony Knockaert to QPR 75% Done

Talk doing the rounds is that it's £3 Million + DJ Campbell + Shaun Wright-Philips for Knockaert. <-- But that's just rumours amongst us fans, it's not 100% Nailed on.

Redknapp didn't discuss figures with me personally but that's all I've been hearing about all evening.

You should really have done your homework, DJ Campbell, oh dears lol

You should really have done your homework, DJ Campbell, oh dears lol

So should you. Check out his goal scoring record at leicester for example and the fact he hated his time here.

Yes i can clearly see him coming back.

Wum of the highest order.

Talk doing the rounds is that it's £3 Million + DJ Campbell + Shaun Wright-Philips for Knockaert. <-- But that's just rumours amongst us fans, it's not 100% Nailed on.

Redknapp didn't discuss figures with me personally but that's all I've been hearing about all evening.

lol

64526125.jpg

Those were the days...

Hit the nail on the head right there.

A lot of them are using us for one last pay-day.

Media circus surrounding Harry Redknapp will only heighten the wage demands and fees paid to agents and clubs for players.

But, if it gets the job done, so be it.

Such a big rumour with you lot? Then how comes it's not on your forum? All I can see is "Time to start building for the Championship" lol

When he gave evidence to the court on tax avoidance charges redknapp denied he could even write or do simple maths - all of a sudden he's trading in percentages - something definitely fishy here lol

lol

Archived