Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
absolutelegend

Breaking Bad

Does anybody know how we in the UK will get to watch the final 8 episodes in July / August?

Reckon I am safe to assume it won't be on netflix then?

I watch 'Community' & 'The Office US' on the following link.

It's usually pretty quick after the American show has aired........you can find just about any show.........

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/

If you use adblockers, you may need to switch them off? Not always, but it does make life a lot easier.

I would expect Breaking Bad to be available almost immediately......given the amount of interest.

It won't be a few months, be a week at the most on netflix.

And if we all did that what would happen.......

Hopefully, the same thing that's happened to the music industry.

Broadcasters being forced to modernize their way of thinking and accept that people don't want hundreds of add breaks and that European audiences don't want to wait months to get the same programming on obscure channels.

That people want convenience, want to watch when they want to watch.

We're going in the right direction but TV has a long, long way to go.

Despite my rampant leftist politics, I'm not the pirate you'd imagine. I pay for Spotify and I pay for my MP3 downloads, I'm happy to support the music industry (as unethical as it is) because it's evolving to meet our needs.

I'll happily get on board with netflix and love film when they can compete with the download market.

Broadcasters being forced to modernize their way of thinking and accept that people don't want hundreds of add breaks and that European audiences don't want to wait months to get the same programming on obscure channels.

Despite my rampant leftist politics, I'm not the pirate you'd imagine. I pay for Spotify and I pay for my MP3 downloads, I'm happy to support the music industry (as unethical as it is) because it's evolving to meet our needs.

I'll happily get on board with netflix and love film when they can compete with the download market.

I agree with him, Game of Thrones in particular is a big joke, I'm not paying a massive Sky subscription just for Sky Atlantic and the DVD's are over a year behind the TV show, it's redonkeylous.

I will buy Blurays/Watch on Netflix as I have done with The Wire, Fringe, Breaking Bad and Band of Brothers over the past year (it's been quite a good year of TV) but it is frustrating having to wait.

Guest MattP

lol I don't think politica come into it. I'm sure a wide range of the political spectrum download for free.

I take your points but I just can't bring myself to do it. I feel guilty.

I even feel bad when I stream sports matches and fights that I can't get access to in the UK. Hopefully a time will come where we get get any tv channel in the World online and for a small fee we can pay to watch things like Breaking Bad when it goes out live.

Guest MattP

I don't feel bad pirating sky sports.

I'd feel worse paying for it.

Football I'd agree considering what they have done to it. (If I could get a Sky Sports package without football I would buy it)

Every other sport I watch they have done wonders for from Cricket to Boxing to Tennis (not to mention the exceptional NFL coverage) , I'd quite happily see everything taken off the BBC/ITV and put onto Sky. At least no one is forced into paying to watch Sky.

Guest MattP

lol that Lego video is awesome.

I love the cheeky pizza on the roof.

I watched it first time and missed it. Had to check back after thinking.

• 2 weeks later...

I've watched the first 4 episodes on the net, mainly because of the bumming it gets on here. It's not bad.

If I wasn't a mod I wouldn't even have read this thread. I'd never even heard of the programme. I've just watched 3 episodes on the trot to finish series 1 and I can see now what you were all on about. It's brilliant but I'm not sure why.

Near the end of season 3

Walt's just killed them 2 guys that were responsible for killing Combo and told Jesse to run haha, what!! gonna watch the final episode of 3rd series tomorrow night, looks like it's gonna kick off

I love this show.

In fact sack it, I'm gonna watch it now.

Edited by Tom17LCFC

• 2 weeks later...