Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Still second

With all the other top teams losing over past 2 or 3 days its written on the wall for us to blow our chance tonight & lose.

Those kinds of thoughts are in everyone's mind but also remember we are 2ND, we are not in mid table. With being 2ND comes increase in morale, competition for places, everyone wants to be part of a winning side after all. Teams will also start to fear us if we stay second, like they with Cardiff.

Aslong as we keep winning, week by week one team will drop out of contention. It was Middlesbrough today, and if we win they don't win their next game then I think they'll be out of the race for automatics.

Also a nice gap between us and 7th now, I know it's not what we want, but a guaranteed play off place would be nice and we should have that in a few weeks if we win our games.

Keep the faith.

It's all looking tight at the top of the league but I think we just need to concentrate on our games and forget about the other sides. We have a points target to meet and it's all about getting those results to see us there.

Imo we are playing the best attacking football in this league.

No need to be worried.

Archived