Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Still second

Udines....sorry Watford are looking very, very good right now. Vydra is the most in-form striker in the league with Woody.

Still don't think it's right they can field 6 players they don't own but there you go.

I don't think it's right that their owners can own 3 clubs. Maxwell had to sell Oxford as he wasn't allowed to own more than 1 club. I wonder if Watford are even paying a penny in wages for the Udinese players

I don't think it's right that their owners can own 3 clubs. Maxwell had to sell Oxford as he wasn't allowed to own more than 1 club. I wonder if Watford are even paying a penny in wages for the Udinese players

Hop on the Cardiff forum. They get wind of that they'll probably try reporting them to the Football League like they did with us and Chirs Wood.

Doubt they are, a bit if a joke and very close to cheating but I don't really care they are playing great football and it is up to us to continue playing some great stuff as well.

Well it's all a bit academic really isn't it? It's the same people paying them either way. I see no problem in two affiliated clubs making use of their link, same owner or no, so long as they don't take the complete piss out of FFP.

If it's posted earlier or somewhere else, apologies, but no Baptiste for Blackpool. Is he injured or on his way out?

It said illness is the cause, he's out as well as three more of Blackpool's players.

Went to Posh today, not a great game but worth going, bloody cold though!

Hull were quie poor to be honest, disappointed with them and a draw was a fair result against a Posh team who lack any quality really.

Deserved a draw Posh, was the only time ive cheered them on so much!

Went to Posh today, not a great game but worth going, bloody cold though!

Hull were quie poor to be honest, disappointed with them and a draw was a fair result against a Posh team who lack any quality really.

Deserved a draw Posh, was the only time ive cheered them on so much!

How did the young centre forward , JArnni Gordon get on? He is playing on we'd night at the KP in the youth FA cup game

Looks a real handful

How did the young centre forward , JArnni Gordon get on? He is playing on we'd night at the KP in the youth FA cup game

Looks a real handful

He was alright but if im honest he got done for experience a lot today, never gave up but Hull knew how they could handle him, so maybe given a few games he will only get better.

Does look decent though

He was alright but if im honest he got done for experience a lot today, never gave up but Hull knew how they could handle him, so maybe given a few games he will only get better.

Does look decent though

Thanks for the feedback

Think he will be too much for our lads to handle but we'll see wed night weather permitting

Archived