Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Still second

There's always someone that pisses on your chips :blush: wonderful positive threads then he pops up again and now I'm looking for a rope mate :P

lol

I feel the same..

If Beckford sticks out here till the end of his contract, the club will have wasted an extraordinary amount of money on him. The biggest shame is money which could have been spent so much better in other ways.

Oh well...

lol

I feel the same..

If Beckford sticks out here till the end of his contract, the club will have wasted an extraordinary amount of money on him. The biggest shame is money which could have been spent so much better in other ways.

Oh well...

If we get promoted the wages won't seem so bad.

lol

I feel the same..

Oh well...

With the wages we're paying Beckford, we probably could have splashed out on one of Chris Samba's legs. 100k a week... dear me.

Archived