Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Still second

2nd to 6th is so so tight, and that can only work against us. (Not that I'm trying to put a dampener on what is 90 minutes away from being the perfect weekend!) Hope Nigel drills it into the team to look up, not down. We need to go for first to save ourselves from getting scared by the chasers. Right now, I wouldn't take the play offs. We can win this thing!!!

Forgot about them, they are looking good atm.

Just have to see how we go. People are getting giddy in mid-Jan but there's still loads of the season left, any of the teams involved could drop like a stone or win six in a row.

Seems like stating the obvious but then you look at some posts on here...

It was bound to happen eventually that we would look like being promotion contenders with the Thais investment.

Our recent history would suggest that the management team are more important than the amount of money being thrown around.

Just have to see how we go. People are getting giddy in mid-Jan but there's still loads of the season left, any of the teams involved could drop like a stone or win six in a row.

Seems like stating the obvious but then you look at some posts on here...

Oh yeah, but it happens every time on here after a win, you know that lol part and parcel of foxestalk. I think people are getting a bit too excited about sitting in 2nd on goal difference I for one was not overally bothered how Hull got on today,

Oh yeah, but it happens every time on here after a win, you know that lol part and parcel of foxestalk. I think people are getting a bit too excited about sitting in 2nd on goal difference I for one was not overally bothered how Hull got on today,

I think their result today was just a good indication of how they might struggle for a bit without Aluko and Elmohamady.

Their next two fixtures are away at Millwall and Brighton I think, you'd be a bit sceptical at the moment if you supported them.

I think their result today was just a good indication of how they might struggle for a bit without Aluko and Elmohamady.

Their next two fixtures are away at Millwall and Brighton I think, you'd be a bit sceptical at the moment if you supported them.

Three away games in a row? That's shit (for them)

I wouldn't look forward to that. Mind you the three after look like the could well be nine points.

Peteborough and Cardiff are big games for us. Especially the latter we could do with them getting dragged back in by the chasing pack will give us a better chance of going up. Pulling away from the rest of the top six is going to be difficult one of them always seems to win every week.

Archived