Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Favourite Game So Far

What's been yours? There's many to choose from, Derby, Huddersfield (twice) Ipswich amongst others.

Mine has to be Birmingham away. A very vocal atmosphere with great numbers too. PLus we went top of the league briefly!

I found this video which I think is brilliant, bearing in mind its taken from the other side of the ground. Love the delayed reaction of our fans after Marshall scores and how loud we're singing 'ee i ee i ee i o'

Watch it from 4mins 10secs onwards

Birmingham was good Huddersfield better but Friday Night at the KP was tops for me with all things taken into consideration The weather the Goal the Peno save and the atmosphere with 1/3 of our fans imagine if they were all as good ? 3 times louder than fri would be brill I would settle for Twice as loud .Come on LCFC family stand up and be heard

Friday night, never celebrated like that before, game was madness, struggled to walk home because all that shouting and jumping tired me out.

I liked our home performance against Hull and Huddersfield - Hull because we dominated and it was such an accomplished performance, Huddersfield because we kicked their arse, and some of the goals were quality.

Friday night. I haven't celebrated like that all season, I often complain at the lack of last minute winners we score but I essentially saw one then. Celebrated it so much that I almost fell into the row in front with no-one around me to push and shove. The amount of hype and confusion obviously added to it and it was the atmosphere was excellent.

I'm honestly not that bothered by our six goal games, they don't thrill me, they're entertaining rather than exciting.

Friday for me also.

Ended up backwards twice and stuck on the hill in Whitwick with more wheel spins than a Coalville Vauxhall Corsa with silly lights all over it at 2am outside maccy d's.

Add to that the hour plus just to get through central Leicester finally we were rewarded with an absolutely cracking game of football.

The atmosphere in the ground was pretty special I thought also, despite the lower numbers.

Brum away was great but Friday night was a special night that probably was a complete one off

The sound when Kasper saved the pen was as loud has it has ever been down the KP which seems bizarre considering the attendance

I'm guessing at least 50% of the fans remained standing for the final few minutes singing and shouting just like in the good old days

Huddersfield at home for me. It was my 12 year old brothers second game, his first being barnsley at home (only just getting into football). We were at the back of J3 so the atmosphere was how i expected it to be. I wanted him to get a feeling for it, i want him to be a city fan!

He literally sang his heart out all game, and went mental with every goal. We were right in line with Knockaert when he scored his second, and after all the celebrations my brother asked me if i had ever seen a better goal at home by a city player. I said "Probably not, have you?" to which he replied "Not yet!" with the cheekiest of grins.

After the game we walked back to the car and i asked him if he had a good day and if he wanted to go again.

"Of course I do, I'm a Leicester fan!"

:wub:

Brum away was great but Friday night was a special night that probably was a complete one off

The sound when Kasper saved the pen was as loud has it has ever been down the KP which seems bizarre considering the attendance

I'm guessing at least 50% of the fans remained standing for the final few minutes singing and shouting just like in the good old days

I think you're right thinking about it (being the best so far)

I just didn't dare mention i went

Huddersfield at home for me. It was my 12 year old brothers second game, his first being barnsley at home (only just getting into football). We were at the back of J3 so the atmosphere was how i expected it to be. I wanted him to get a feeling for it, i want him to be a city fan!

He literally sang his heart out all game, and went mental with every goal. We were right in line with Knockaert when he scored his second, and after all the celebrations my brother asked me if i had ever seen a better goal at home by a city player. I said "Probably not, have you?" to which he replied "Not yet!" with the cheekiest of grins.

After the game we walked back to the car and i asked him if he had a good day and if he wanted to go again.

"Of course I do, I'm a Leicester fan!"

:wub:

Good news

I wish my brother would come with us. He came man city away but that's because he lived there. I managed to persuade him to come Donny away one boxing day then the fukin game got called off 10 mins after setting off

Birmingham away was very good. Battered them first half, they scored and then all second half it looked like it wasn't going to be our day. It was madness when Marshall scored!

Wish Butland hadn't pulled out a worldy save from Marshall's free kick. It would have been mental!

Apart from that match, enjoyed the batterings we have given out at home

Good news

I wish my brother would come with us. He came man city away but that's because he lived there. I managed to persuade him to come Donny away one boxing day then the fukin game got called off 10 mins after setting off

It is very good news!My other brother can't stand football,which is why it has taken my youngest bro so long to get into it. I fled the nest a few years ago so maybe its my youngest bros attempt to have something in common with me. I just hope he still wants to go when hes finished school and got a job, so he can start taking me!!

Archived