Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Favourite Game So Far

Friday was special! Great game and noise! Top atmosphere with 8,500 hardcore fans braving the elements. All four stands realised they had a job to do with the paltry numbers. I would gladly take those sorts of attendances with that sort of din any day of the week. The fans did a job and that made me proud!!

Friday was special! Great game and noise! Top atmosphere with 8,500 hardcore fans braving the elements. All four stands realised they had a job to do with the paltry numbers. I would gladly take those sorts of attendances with that sort of din any day of the week. The fans did a job and that made me proud!!

Same here to be honest

Friday night by far for me. The only other wins were at home to Blackpool and Bristol City but this was a much better win against a much better team. Especially after all the hours it took to get there and sitting in gridlock waiting for a decision about whether the game would go ahead. The night could've been much worse!

Friday night by far for me. The only other wins were at home to Blackpool and Bristol City but this was a much better win against a much better team. Especially after all the hours it took to get there and sitting in gridlock waiting for a decision about whether the game would go ahead. The night could've been much worse!

Yeh, take my hat off to you for coming

I doff my cap to you for turning up Friday night, was a great atmosphere though.

The fans there subconsciously knew they needed to up the noise and personally I think we did.

As for favourite game there are too many good ones to single one out above the others.

I am hoping it will be the City ground in a few months time or our last home game against Watford, gaining promotion after that game would be great.

Beating Hull 3-1 after they were giving Pearson and our side stick for being "boring".

Second would be Birmingham, only topped because Marshall's free-kick was somehow saved. Really don't like Hull or Birmingham.

I still don't understand how he saved that. Marshall absolutely belted it and it was right in the top corner.

Probably one of the top 5 saves I've ever seen.

The Hull home game was special. I was bloody ill that day, and had a right moral dilemma in either attending the game or staying for a family meal for the missis' grandma. (i@m sure some will remember the thread!)

Left Hathern at 2pm and belted it into Leicester. Had to run after ditiching the car to make it in time.

2-1 up and Hull were pelting our goal going into injury time, just for Waggy,Dyer and Nugent to break away and Nugent to slot home.

Nail in the coffin

I still haven't been able to get to a game this season and hadn't even managed to catch the highlights to friday night against 'Boro until just now. However Kasper's penalty save brought me out in actual tears, therefore I would say that would be my favourite game I'd have chosen to attend in hindsight...

I still haven't been able to get to a game this season and hadn't even managed to catch the highlights to friday night against 'Boro until just now. However Kasper's penalty save brought me out in actual tears, therefore I would say that would be my favourite game I'd have chosen to attend in hindsight...

It was proper Roy of the rovers stuff to be fair. Wish I'd been there, as well.

What's been yours? There's many to choose from, Derby, Huddersfield (twice) Ipswich amongst others.

Mine has to be Birmingham away. A very vocal atmosphere with great numbers too. PLus we went top of the league briefly!

I found this video which I think is brilliant, bearing in mind its taken from the other side of the ground. Love the delayed reaction of our fans after Marshall scores and how loud we're singing 'ee i ee i ee i o'

Watch it from 4mins 10secs onwards

The great thing about that video is the guy who makes em. Not a Brum fan, but his videos are top class. Worth a subscribe on the YouTube machine.

Archived