Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester stats this season.

Anyone got the links to the site which has where we have conceded the goals and scored them? Also any other Leicester stats would be brilliant.

I think there is one along the lines of we have the lowest shots against us in the Championship? Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Anyone got the links to the site which has where we have conceded the goals and scored them? Also any other Leicester stats would be brilliant.

I think there is one along the lines of we have the lowest shots against us in the Championship? Any help would be appreciated thanks.

http://www.statto.com/football/teams/leicester-city

No we don't, there 5 teams worse then us regarding goals scored away.

Total Goals away from home is ranked 24th according to the chart on the right

Defence away from home is ranked 1st according to the same chart.

Total Goals away from home is ranked 24th according to the chart on the right

Defence away from home is ranked 1st according to the same chart.

We have scored 16 away, Bristol have scored 14, Ipswich have scored 11, Sheff Weds & Huddersfield have scored 14, Derby have scored 12 can't see how we can be 24th.....

We have scored 16 away, Bristol have scored 14, Ipswich have scored 11, Sheff Weds & Huddersfield have scored 14, Derby have scored 12 can't see how we can be 24th.....

Total goals is scored and conceded, so the 28 in our games is probably lowest in the division.

Bristol City, Ipswich and the others combined total goals comes to more than 28.

I'm sure you'll never believe it... but Waghorn is joint top of players hitting woodwork.

And even though it feels like we've hit the woodwork at least 12 times per game... we've only hit it 14 times in total. Cardiff, Blackpool and Watford have hit it more times.

I'm sure you'll never believe it... but Waghorn is joint top of players hitting woodwork.

And even though it feels like we've hit the woodwork at least 12 times per game... we've only hit it 14 times in total. Cardiff, Blackpool and Watford have hit it more times.

Well thats it, lets get him in then, I've always preferred hitting the woodwork to scoring, it makes a better noise........."Ping"

Well thats it, lets get him in then, I've always preferred hitting the woodwork to scoring, it makes a better noise........."Ping"

The other offenders...

(numbers are on target, off target and woodwork)

Miguel Llera Sheffield Wed 12 10 5 Grant McCann Peterborough 13 14 5 Mile Jedinak Crystal Palace 13 16 5 Martyn Waghorn Leicester City 19 13 5 Lewis McGugan Nottm Forest 18 15 5 Peter Whittingham Cardiff City 27 21 5

Archived