Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Golf

Guest FriendlyRam

Be nice to get in 8 all and go into the singles level 

I put the yanks ahead when it comes to the singles though, they look pretty strong in terms of rankings 

27 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

100 or so Yanks screeching "USA, USA, USA" is up there with crying children in my list of most annoying sounds in the world.

I'm surprised they can spell it.

Oh and shouting GET IN THE HOLE when teeing off on a par 5 isn't amusing in the slightest.

Edited by purpleronnie

14 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

I'm surprised they can spell it.

Oh and shouting GET IN THE HOLE when teeing off on a par 5 isn't amusing in the slightest.

That cvnt on the 10th tee shouting "cheeseburger" after every tee shot. What a nob end.

• Like 1

Id bet a fair majority of the people there havent got a clue what theyre watching to be honest.

Theyre only there because for 3 days every 2 years golf becomes football or a loud fan sport.

The US golf crowds are usually livlier than those in Europe which are more reserved generally though. Certain events and regions draw louder galleries too..... The Phoenix open being the obvious one but crowds in New York and New Jersey arent afraid to give a few shouts.

And just as shit as the US chanting are those "guardians of the ryder cup" that follow the european team around with their woeful songs.

Bet none of them have picked a golf club up. Ever.

1 minute ago, Grewks said:

Pieters looks a class act for the Ryder Cup.

Gonna be a mainstay for a long long time. Perfect temperament and of course amazing ability.

Pieters has been a revaluation and no weaknesses in his game. Destined for big things but just a shame those classless yank fans keep shouting "Pieters you Dork!" at him. Nobs

At this rate, Clarke will be sending Mcilroy, Pieters, Stenson and Rose as the first 4 singles.

And, in fairness, potentially 4 points there.

Westwood worries me, as does Willett without a partner to keep him cool, personally i'd send Poulter around with him.

Hopefully Garcia and Kaymer can use their experience. I think singles suits them a lot better.

6 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Pieters has been a revaluation and no weaknesses in his game. Destined for big things but just a shame those classless yank fans keep shouting "Pieters you Dork!" at him. Nobs

His temperament is top class. It will be equally the reason, along with his quality, why me makes it to the top of the game.

He has something Rory and Spieth lack, but struggling to explain what it is.....i suppose it is what people refer to as an 'aura'.

2 minutes ago, Grewks said:

What's up with that stupid yank shouting 'that's short, that's short'?

It was in the air, there's no way you could tell.

You can tell in the air when a shot will be short. You can tell when it will be too big too.

You can tell by the noise, the flight, body language.

However, what you heard was just a half drunk loud mouthed yank idiot.

2 minutes ago, Donut said:

You can tell in the air when a shot will be short. You can tell when it will be too big too.

You can tell by the noise, the flight, body language.

However, what you heard was just a half drunk loud mouthed yank idiot.

Yeah, but the problem was, it was still rising into the air.....

:cap: