Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Golf

Am pretty tired but can somebody confirm the shot that Dustin Johnson has just hit!?

Pulled his tee shot left on 15. Probably had about 250 left to the pin but loads of trees in front of him. Not sure if he went through or over them but took an iron and landed it on the green. Outrageous attempt.

The old romantic in me would like to see Westwood win his Major title, but I guess the child in me always raises a smile when he bottles it just because he's a Forest fan!

Typical Westwood. Fluffed his lines again by missing a five footer for par on 16.

Pulled his tee shot left on 15. Probably had about 250 left to the pin but loads of trees in front of him. Not sure if he went through or over them but took an iron and landed it on the green. Outrageous attempt.

Jesus, thanks mate, I saw the back end of the shot after drifting off for a few minutes but convinced myself i must have seen it wrong given the shot, although it made more sense once they showed Dustin chasing after it.

Hahahaaa well done Danny Willett, finally England has a major winner again and to do it at Augusta is superb. I sacked it off when Spieth birdied 9 and went 5 clear as I was dog tired. Woke up at 5am when the baby was crying and couldn't believe what's happened. Just watched the back 9 and if you think about how Spieth has struggled in recent months it wasn't surprising. He's not hitting the ball anywhere near what he can and by being the worlds best putter he's managed to stay competitive.

Poor gambling from me, had Shane Lowry FRL and JB Holmes got me a place but overall I'm down.

• 1 month later...

Rory's 3 wood to 16 and 5 wood to 18 today - Wow. Delighted he got the win and apparently he donated his half a million pound winnings to his foundation. Class act.

Rory's 3 wood to 16 and 5 wood to 18 today - Wow. Delighted he got the win and apparently he donated his half a million pound winnings to his foundation. Class act.

Only heard of his foundation a couple of days ago.

What is it about?

Only heard of his foundation a couple of days ago.

What is it about?

Rory's foundation is all about helping sick and under privileged children. His charity has already built community centres and hospices for kids with Cancer, and this years Irish Open alone raised nearly €1m euro. He dedicates a lot of his time to the cause and takes his responsibility very seriously for such a young man. He's a true role model and a hero for young kids in my book.

• Like 1