Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigAL88

LCFC vHuddersfield 4TH rd.replay live on ESPN - Confirmed 7.30KO

As someone said in another thread, what the club should di who ever goes to this game gets a fiver of Wigan??

That relies on something other than the fans' support though - The team needs to win for the supporters to get that bonus.

I know it's likely that we'll beat Huddersfield but there'd be a few disappointed fans out there who miss out on the potential price deduction.

Meh. I don't think this will effect the attendance much, seeing as no one I know is actually subscribed to it. A few FA cup games and shit premier league matches is pointless to subscribe to IMO, unless you watch BDO darts :rolleyes:

I'll go to it though. Can see any more than 14k going.

On ESPN's TV schedule via their website, it has an FA Cup Replay slot for Tuesday 12th.

I believe ITV get first pick of ties for each round (perhaps same for replays?), and they definitely won't have ours on, so I guess that's why people presume we will fill the ESPN slot.

Archived