Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigAL88

LCFC vHuddersfield 4TH rd.replay live on ESPN - Confirmed 7.30KO

Tickets for City’s Fourth Round Replay against Huddersfield Town in the FA Cup with Budweiser will go on sale from 9am on Tuesday 29 January.

After a 1-1 draw at the John Smith’s Stadium on Saturday, the Foxes and the Terriers will go head to head at King Power Stadium on Tuesday 12 February to determine who will host Premier League Wigan Athletic in round five.

Tickets for the game will be priced as follows:

General Admission:

Adults - £10

Under-18s/Seniors - £5

Fosse Club:

Season Ticket Holders/Second Half Season Ticket Holders/Members

Adults: £15

Under-18s/Seniors - £10

Non Season Ticket Holders/Non Second Half Season Ticket Holders/Non Members

Adults: £20

Under-18s/Seniors - £15

Season Ticket Holders will have until 5pm on Tuesday 5 February to secure their own seats for the game before they are released on general sale.

Buying your tickets for the Huddersfield game is easy:

Online:

Buy your tickets 24-hours-a-day from www.lcfcdirect.com.

In person from the City Fanstore:

The City Fanstore at King Power Stadium will be open 9am-5pm Monday to Saturday and from 9am-2pm on Sundays.

On Matchdays, the City Fanstore is open from 9am until kick-off and then for 45 minutes after the final whistle.

Call the City Sales Centre:

Call 0844 815 5000 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday or 9am-1pm on Saturdays.

Email the City Sales Centre:

Email [email protected] with your ticketing requirements and one of the sales team will call you back.

Confirmed that is on ESPN 7:30 kick off!

Well I guess I will be spending my tenner in the pub then as I can't get a babysitter until 7pm and it takes 25mins to get into town and park up, buggered if I'm busting a gut after saturdays showing.Really gutted with Wigan in the next round as well, as this would be really good chance to get to a potential semi final but we have a promotion fish to fry so unless pearson changes his mind and decides to attempt to kill the replay off early, before making the changes I can see a very similar side playing and I have to say I thought we were poor on saturday.

I guess with only two replays, we were bound to be on telly. I just wish it had been on ITV. ESPN claims no annual contract, so presumably I can just add it to my Sky package for a tenner?

Yes you can, but remember there is a 30 day cancellation notice required, so as soon as you add it then the following day ring to give them 30 day notice to cancel :)

ESPN is the most pointless channel ever. Shit commentary and everything!

ESPN is the bollocks, best value of all the £10 a month channels.

Can't speak for other people obviously, but for me if I'm going to watch a Leicester game it has to be at the ground, or if watching it broadcast on a decent sized TV. I don't want to be watching it on my laptop, on a grainy, jumpy steam. Don't mind watching other teams on my laptop, and regularly do when they are on ESPN, but wouldn't for a Leicester game.

You CAN watch any streamed game on your TV. As big a TV as you want. If your stream is grainy it's because you have a cheap / crap laptop or connection. There are HD quality streams available for nearly all matches on terrestrial channels.

Still please yourself, I was just trying to help.

Archived