Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigAL88

LCFC vHuddersfield 4TH rd.replay live on ESPN - Confirmed 7.30KO

Doubt it will be on ESPN, they are only scheduled to show 1 live replay (ITV none) and I think that will more than likely be the Chelsea v Brentford game

ITV showed the Man Utd vs West Ham replay last round though?

As I said, ESPN already have it in their schedule for 12th Feb to show 'an FA Cup 4th Round Replay'.

Result! :) I haven't subscribed to Sky this season but my package let's me have ESPN so happy days as I can't remember the last time I used this mostly "surplus to my requirements" channel! Handy if you live in Devon anyway!

ITV showed the Man Utd vs West Ham replay last round though?

As I said, ESPN already have it in their schedule for 12th Feb to show 'an FA Cup 4th Round Replay'.

Only going on paragraph below, who knows? May well show LCFC replay having already shown Chelsea once but it's usually money to money

Live FA Cup Football On TV is shown in the UK by both ITV and ESPN. ITV shows coverage from the first round onwards including 1 live game from the 1st and 2nd rounds, 2 live games from the 3rd round to the 5th round, 2 live FA Cup quarter finals and 1 semi final. ESPN will show 2 live matches plus up to 2 replays from the 1st and 2nd round, 3 live games from the 3rd round to the 5th round and up to 1 live replay from each of these rounds, 2 live FA Cup quarter finals + 1 replay and 1 exclusively live semi final.

Chelsea reply is on Sunday 17th feb and espn has a fa cup replay listed on there Sechdule for Tuesday 12th as ours is the only replay on that date

Actually, I've just (2 minutes ago) looked at the ESPN TV schedule for Tuesday 12th Feb - and they've got a Dutch Eredivisie (Premier) League match showing from 8.15pm (PEC Zwolle v FC Twente) - nothing about a FA Cup Replay, or us !

Actually, I've just (2 minutes ago) looked at the ESPN TV schedule for Tuesday 12th Feb - and they've got a Dutch Eredivisie (Premier) League match showing from 8.15pm (PEC Zwolle v FC Twente) - nothing about a FA Cup Replay, or us !

It's most definitely on their website under both Live Fixtures and TV Schedule.

Live fixtures is here: http://tv.espn.co.uk...xtures-on-espn/

and TV Schedule, make sure you tick the Live box on the right.

Nothing mentioned about Leicester though.

The EREDIVISIE match between PEC Zwolle and FC Twente is a replay 8:15am (not pm) from 2003/2004!

Live streams all over the shop.

Can't speak for other people obviously, but for me if I'm going to watch a Leicester game it has to be at the ground, or if watching it broadcast on a decent sized TV. I don't want to be watching it on my laptop, on a grainy, jumpy steam. Don't mind watching other teams on my laptop, and regularly do when they are on ESPN, but wouldn't for a Leicester game.

Archived