Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

"We have had too many players who expect to play - Wellens

Says it all really, I find it very believable after the kind of things he generally comes out with and it's another argument in favour of Pearson and the work he's done.

Master of organisation, we need to keep this bloke as long as we can.

Quick bring in more players!!!!!

OK - I'll bite, even though I suspect you were being somewhat tongue-in-cheek ........ It's a professional football team NP is running, not a popularity contest. All the players being happy at the end of the season, (because they've secured their appearance bonuses and maintained their ego), doesn't mean we will necesssarily be happy as supporters. If BETTER players are available and fit the pattern the manager wants, get them in. I think the word 'better' is key. Nobody likes to be displaced. But if the person you are displaced by is clearly better, it makes it easier to come to terms with. I think we have been guilty of having mediocrity in depth in past squads, which will cause unrest as the differential between selections is so small.

I knew Nige would bring the spirit of a team back, which we can see on the pitch. It's good to hear. He did the best thing by getting rid of those players, who I'd expect to be the likes of Mills, Bamba, maybe Beckford etc.

Nugent, in the article below, is also correct.

OK - I'll bite, even though I suspect you were being somewhat tongue-in-cheek ........ It's a professional football team NP is running, not a popularity contest. All the players being happy at the end of the season, (because they've secured their appearance bonuses and maintained their ego), doesn't mean we will necesssarily be happy as supporters. If BETTER players are available and fit the pattern the manager wants, get them in. I think the word 'better' is key. Nobody likes to be displaced. But if the person you are displaced by is clearly better, it makes it easier to come to terms with. I think we have been guilty of having mediocrity in depth in past squads, which will cause unrest as the differential between selections is so small.

:fishing:

You may have 'caught' me, but you try fitting me in your oven or frying pan ! Then we'll see who has the last laugh !!! This fish is not for cooking ! :blink:

Wouldn't eat anything out of the Trent. :ph34r:

Thankfully, for me, I mix in different circles ! :whistle:

Says it all really, I find it very believable after the kind of things he generally comes out with and it's another argument in favour of Pearson and the work he's done.

Master of organisation, we need to keep this bloke as long as we can.

This...

Disharmony when Sven was in charge? There's a surprise!

Archived