Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Big Dave

On this day.........

The Villa game was somewhat enlivened by a fight on the pitch between Ian Walker and a pissed fan, as I recall.

The Villa game was somewhat enlivened by a fight on the pitch between Ian Walker and a pissed fan idiot, as I recall.

...............15 years ago we beat Man United 1-0 at Old Trafford.

Those were the days!

http://www.foxestalk...ils.php?mid=663

Hahahaaa what a day that was, I remember we'd lost 3-0 the week before to Palace in the cup. Bruce Dyer scored a hat-trick and it took me and my old boy about 5 hours to get home. We were livid and he was contemplating flogging our tickets vs Man United. Thankfully we made the trip up and took part in the best smash and grab win i've ever seen. My Dad is a portly man and after the final whistle he plastered his belly against the window of the Man United hospitality boxes and made a few kids cry. What a gig.

Hahahaaa what a day that was, I remember we'd lost 3-0 the week before to Palace in the cup. Bruce Dyer scored a hat-trick and it took me and my old boy about 5 hours to get home. We were livid and he was contemplating flogging our tickets vs Man United. Thankfully we made the trip up and took part in the best smash and grab win i've ever seen. My Dad is a portly man and after the final whistle he plastered his belly against the window of the Man United hospitality boxes and made a few kids cry. What a gig.

Top dad :-)

Was there as well, what a day it was. One that lives in a lifetime.

Certainly beat the sick feeling we had coming out there 7-8 months later. :(

Archived