Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJMadness29

Post-Match 2-1 Wolves

Ill apparently - has some sort of virus- ditto Moore.

I know that King has a tendency to disappear in games but felt that he never recovered from Henry's assassination attempt last night so for that to go unpunished means that the referee failed in his duty to police the game.

Interesting what you say about a virus, also about the ref,

I had just got into the gym when Nugent picked the ball up on the half way line. I'm not ashamed to say i made a bit of spectacle of myself when he scored.

After the goal we seemed to fall back and allow Wolves to attakc us, which meant for a nervous last 15 or so.

I'm most concerned about our inability to take the ball out of defence when we are under pressure.

Marshall is becomming a bit of a scapegoat and I'm not liking it one bit.

Always puts in the effort, rarely ever loses the ball and whips in some mean crosses every game.

Now Andy King is a different story, did he even sprint once last night? You can't just stroll around like he did, especially when you've only got two in the middle.

reasonable performance, though we need to do better if were gonna stay in the top 2

hope woods not gonna fizzle out....looking likely....

I do hope you were on a wind up or high on drugs when you made that post? He's scored 7 goals in 6 appearances, incredulous :nono:

Always puts in the effort, rarely ever loses the ball and whips in some mean crosses every game.

Now Andy King is a different story, did he even sprint once last night? You can't just stroll around like he did, especially when you've only got two in the middle.

Exactly. Its a load of bollocks from some fans who feel they need to point the finger. He's played some very good football this season. Just because he's not scored screamers from inside his own half doesn't mean he's lost form.

Its fans making a mountain out a molehill and one way or other it gets back to the players thus meaning their performance IS then affected.

They must be still feeling the pain of being thrashed at home on live TV by Sheffield Wednesday!

When I saw their performance in that match, what I thought was: "Relegation fodder!" :ph34r:

Hopefully Leicester are using up all their good luck now & lady luck comes back to bite them on the proverbial arse at the business end of the season. Boro missing a last min pen last week & Wolves hit the post at the end.It will turn!

Two poor teams tonight

Simpletons. I believe Kasper saved the penalty. Using up all our good luck? I suppose they never saw our games at the start of the season. Wolves, Blackburn, Cardiff (I'm sure there are more)

[...] Fingers crossed teams at the weekend don't get the points.

The fixture list looks quite promising on that front....

Leeds v Cardiff

Millwall v Hull

Ipswich v Boro

Palace v Charlton (local derby)

Watford v Bolton

Sheff Wed v Brighton

You'd expect Watford to bounce back and win, but would be hopeful that at least a couple of the others will drop points...

Hopefully Leicester are using up all their good luck now & lady luck comes back to bite them on the proverbial arse at the business end of the season. Boro missing a last min pen last week & Wolves hit the post at the end.It will turn!

Two poor teams tonight

Simpletons. I believe Kasper saved the penalty. Using up all our good luck? I suppose they never saw our games at the start of the season. Wolves, Blackburn, Cardiff (I'm sure there are more)

Wolves us hitting the post is us bring lucky... Was it us being lucky when we hit the post 4 times against boro and had two ruled out. They just had Pearson doing well the clowns.

You hate scapegoating so much you've laid into King immediately below revealing your dislike of picking on individuals.

If we're talking about luck we could also mention the penalty and the sending off that weren't given when we were in complete control.

We were a bit fortunate in the second half, but the game could have been out of sight before then.

Archived