Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJMadness29

Post-Match 2-1 Wolves

I know you could probably say that about every game from now on in but i really feel this was a desicive win. With 3 teams just below us all losing within 48 hours before us playing, allows us to put a gap on them and put pressure on Cardiff and Hull.

Why is it people moan when we're unlucky and lose a match, then they moan when we're lucky and win a match? (In ref to some of the RL text messages)

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?!!!? :frusty:

A rub and tug

Wes Morgan is a god, and Konchesky was pretty great to. Marshall and Knockearet good first half, not so great second. Wood and Keane were both extremely poor however. Keane has a good eye for a pass, but was beaten too many times, and really needs to bulk up a bit too. Don't know what was wrong with Wood, nothing seemed to go right for him.

I criticised Kasper at the end of last season, but he has been great recently, another good performance. Also, LETS BUY SAKO. What a player. I imagine if Wes Morgan was an attacker, that's what he would be like. A tank on legs.

Played well for 35 minutes, then became very fragmented, these are the types of games we have lost so often in the past. So pay back for the first game with Wolves which we deserved to win and they probably feel they should have got a point tonight. There are no easy games from now on everyone is a must win, huge pressure but I think we have the players to achieve automatic promotion.

Great win, Knockaert, Nugent and Morgan superb. Wood was very off tonight I thought.

I do wish we had better subs though, they really do eliminate any threat we have .

You mean like how Dyer came on as a sub and provided the key run to distract the defender long enough for Nuge to tuck it away?

Toothless. :whistle:

Archived