Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJMadness29

Post-Match 2-1 Wolves

Post match you wally.

Anyway, I thought Marshall was excellent first half and shit second, Wes Morgan was just unreal, Konch had his best game of the season, King was noticeable, Keane was a bit shaky, Wood was poor as was Nuge but we'll let him off, Knockaert had Wolves' pants down for about half an hour and then went off the boil. Schmeichel had a great game and had no chance with the goal.

Wes Morgan is so much better than every other defender in this league. Like so far. Kasper is comfortably the best goalkeeper. We've got the best overall defence, and in Nugent, Wood and Knockaert we are going to score goals in almost every game.

Nuge :wub: Nugey nuge nugeeee :wub:

Nugent and Morgan were outstanding, Knockaert seemed to be running the game in the first 30 minutes which I missed.

But we seemed so determined to give them opportunities towards the end, three efforts they could've scored with. Need to kill games off when we have the chance.

Puts the pressure on those below us, and Cardiff as well.

Huge win.

wins just keep on coming but today we really rode our luck i think. Walshy was right saying we got complacent first half. It carried over into the second half as well. When we went 2-1 up we got a bit sloppy with passing, putting ourselves back under pressure straight away but we ground it out. And as they say, the best teams win when they dont play well. Its not good for the old ticker though!

Good result, played far too open and gave them too much space in second half.

Their goal came out of nothing - Zako seemed q dangerous.

Good breakaway goal by Nuge, kind of thing we've missed for a long long time.

Nugent and Morgan were outstanding, Knockaert seemed to be running the game in the first 30 minutes which I missed.

But we seemed so determined to give them opportunities towards the end, three efforts they could've scored with. Need to kill games off when we have the chance.

Puts the pressure on those below us, and Cardiff as well.

Huge win.

It's going to be really interesting to see how teams like Hull, who've signed a fair bit of new players in January, manage to keep up chasing us.

I wonder how fast their squads will gel with all this new player influx.

Archived