Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

2013/2014 Football Kits

You're joking?

Red and White are the colours of our flag.

No.

Netherlands flag isn't Orange, France and Italy's flags aren't all blue.

Like Jordan has said, England's kit until the recent one was always white with blue. The 3 lions especially.

No.

Netherlands flag isn't Orange, France and Italy's flags aren't all blue.

Like Jordan has said, England's kit until the recent one was always white with blue. The 3 lions especially.

Not denying that, but it doesn't look 'too polish' when they're the country's colours.

Not denying that, but it doesn't look 'too polish' when they're the country's colours.

The white and red looks exactly like Poland's kit. England's has been white and navy since the team has existed, I think, bar the last year or two.

The flag's colours don't really matter, cos we're not talking about flags, we're talking about the kit.

• 3 weeks later...

The white and red looks exactly like Poland's kit. England's has been white and navy since the team has existed, I think, bar the last year or two.

The flag's colours don't really matter, cos we're not talking about flags, we're talking about the kit.

People can't be serious when they say we've been white and navy for the majority of recent history.

I've just had a quick look back and we've had red on the vast majority of our kits since the mid 70's.

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/international/england/england-1960-1983.html

People can't be serious when they say we've been white and navy for the majority of recent history.

I've just had a quick look back and we've had red on the vast majority of our kits since the mid 70's.

http://www.historica...-1960-1983.html

Just had a look at that and many of them have red trim but the blue is still the secondary colour, the badge for example appears white and navy blue every year except for the most recent 1

Just had a look at that and manyof them have red trim but the blue is still the secondary colour, the badge for example appears white and navy blue every year except for the most recent 1

I'd say they were pretty evenly split with red being dominant in some and navy being dominant in others. Either way, red has been a feature of our kit for some time.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh dear

Very Colchester - too much white to be an Albion shirt.

I don't think you've picked the best models.

Maybe if you put it on someone presentable it might look decent.

This seasons one is better at first glance.

I don't think you've picked the best models.

Maybe if you put it on someone presentable it might look decent.

This seasons one is better at first glance.

lol Easier said then done with our lot!!

and agreed , maybe that's the problem - this seasons kit was spot on (less said about the away the better :dry: ) , but this one - my FBs gone into meltdown with people moaning about it.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived