Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

2013/2014 Football Kits

A marked on improvement on this seasons kit me thinks!

I really like their kit this season.

Don't think I've ever seen them in halves before.

I'm sure their new badge is very similar to their old one from years ago.

I really like their kit this season.

Don't think I've ever seen them in halves before.

I'm sure their new badge is very similar to their old one from years ago

I thought there was too much going on with it this year. 

Here you go:

Malcom Allison arrived as manager in 1973 and totally rebranded the club. He changed the shirt colours to red and blue stripes, with the Eagles nickname, and a 'phoenix' looking eagle to represent the rising from the Crystal Palace ashes was displayed with the palace in a new club badge.

badgee.jpg

This adapted version of the official club crest was used on the players' shirts from 1973 to 1987. After that, the team's shirts displayed the full version of the badge.

Here's a bit of news,

Puma to make Arsenal Shirts! £170m kit deal

One of the biggest kit deals in English football history Arsenal have agreed a £170m kit deal with German brand Puma. The deal is worth more than Liverpool’s Warrior Sports kit deal which would see Arsenal getting £30m a year. This deal will give The Gunners additional funds as they are also still in contract with the £150m sponsorship deal with Emirates. This deal also dwarfs Nike’s deal of just £55m over seven years.

ArsPuma2.jpg

Arsene Wenger has already been promised £70m to spend in the next transfer window as he will look to bring in talent from all around Europe with Fiorentina’s Stevan Jovetic topping the target list. Nike will have to focus their attention to Manchester United, England and Barcelona where the American brand are due to renegotiate The Red Devils £287m deal. It was reported that adidas and Warrior Sports were keen to become Arsenal’s kit supplier but they failed to make a bid.

Puma currently supply kits for several African football teams including Cameroon, Ivory Coast and Ghana and clubs around Europe including Newcastle United, Bordeaux, Palermo, Espanyol, Sporting CP and many more but they have yet to fully penetrate a big name team and now they have with Arsenal. This might be just what Arsenal needs to return to dominate the Premier League as they did a decade ago.

Copyright Football Shirts News © 2013

Schalke and Paris St.Germain look very nice. Clean, neat, simple, classic.

As for Bordeaux - that must be a joke, surely? Looks like a snippet from a late 80ies, early 90ies fashion magazine. lol

And someone should've told Milan that gold just doesn't work with football shirts.

Archived