Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

2013/2014 Football Kits

Shocking? Disgraceful? Some of you lot are going a bit over the top. It's a bit boring but it's just a basic blue shirt.

The collar looks a bit naff but is largely inoffensive.

People loved the 125th anniversary shirt, what's the difference?

Haha ok, maybe disgraceful was maybe a tad over the top, but its hardly great, you have to admit. The point about the sleeves is pretty valid too, they're like 1990's sleeves, they must make you 10% slower, they're like parachutes lol

Bloody hate that crappy, tacky 2-stripe thing on the neck. What genius thought of that? It's so pointless.

Agreed. Other than that the Motherwell one is actually decent.

But with a colour scheme like ours it's going to be shocking.

Shocking? Disgraceful? Some of you lot are going a bit over the top. It's a bit boring but it's just a basic blue shirt.

The collar looks a bit naff but is largely inoffensive.

People loved the 125th anniversary shirt, what's the difference?

I think when you add, boring, tacky and generic into one shirt it's always going to be terrible.

It's that they've only used imagination on one part of the shirt and that's the worst part.

It's quite a lot different to the 09/10 one, the trim on that was much nicer/more interesting, and it didn't have that collar which is, to me, quite off putting. It just looked more stylish and smart.

To be honest it's the lack of imagination that annoys me most of all, I don't mind it being a swing and a miss if it looks like they've put some effort into making it unique and interesting.

See, Puma's kits for top tier teams are generally awesome. Everything beneath is lazy.

I can't help feel we were told we'd get a better kit in the second season because we thought we were going up.

We'll get the same stuff the rest of the football league do.

Some people will just buy it whatever it looks like. A lot of people will in fact. Loads of people still bought this season's and the topps tiles one and the pin striped one and they were all awful.

Look at Cardiff fans, they still shell out loads even though their's is the wrong colour.

Yeah i guess i was being way to optimistic that people wouldn't buy it but in reality it will still sell and probably sell well

Blackpool Errea 13/14 kits

4x3-new-kit204-800620_478x359.jpg

Love the away, i'd like that as a Leicester home kit of course blue with a white sash

They are. Just been sent a link to these:

BJHyTRaCMAE_zRZ.jpg

BJHzHX8CQAImYPu.jpg

BJHzLcxCMAAbe_n.jpg

2nd and 3rd kits look like training tops.

That's what i thought with the 2nd and 3rd, the home kit isn't bad i guess...

'Tangerine' looks shit no matter what you do with it.

Poet and you didn't know it...

Archived