Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Danns

Looks extremely poor! Nowhere near the player we saw when he was on form nearing the end of last season. Just wonder if that injury he sustained at the end of last season has effected him. Can understand why he hasn't been in pearson's plans this season now!

He was always prone to headless chicken tendencies and in a disorganised performance like this his lack of discipline shows.

It's no mystery why NP hasn't played him, at absolute best... he's average.

The fact we've had 2 poor performances doesn't magically elevate Danns into being any good.

How the **** did we lose to Huddersfield though?

They are the worst team i have seen this season. In all 4 games. It makes the likes of Wellens, Gally and Futacs nothing more than average league one players in my book.

Nigel Pearson said he has to get us promoted this season or he could face the sack..a cup run would have been a hindrance,hence the weakened sides.

You mean when he was with the ball on the counter and was so slow that wigan got more players back?...

You're taking one bit of play, against a Premier League team full of technical players, out of context. Yeah, ok. I'm not really a Danns fan, but he has energy and pace as he showed here at Leicester.

His pace, and energy, are good for any team. But I sometimes wonder about his end product and ability to pass and tackle.

ANY team, ANY :blink:

Not good enough, deserved to be loaned out and nice to see him struggling and proving how average he really is.

Pearson despite making him captain for a period, he was spot on when he decided to drop Danns then send him out on loan.

Not good enough, deserved to be loaned out and nice to see him struggling and proving how average he really is.

Pearson despite making him captain for a period, he was spot on when he decided to drop Danns then send him out on loan.

Nice to see him struggling? He's still our player.

I know. Don't quite understand what you're getting at, I'm not a Danns fan and also believe Pearson was right sending him out.

Danns this is a Danns thread not dyer

:unsure:

I know.

Archived