Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lovelcfc

are we worried about making play offs?

No i'm not worried.

No matter what I do, say, want, wish, hope, e.t.c will make any difference, what do I have to be worried about?

Do I think we will make the play offs? No, I don't think these players can deal with the pressure and if we make the play offs they certainly won't deal with the pressure.

Nugent said in an interview earlier in the season when we were top and lost a game to be knocked off top which has stuck with me, he said 'I think we were abit scared'.

Scared off what?

Not concerned in the slightest, we have shown what we are capable of numerous times this season.

I'm sure Cardiff still think they will win the league even though their once 12 point gap is now 5 (would love them to bottle it though).

As I said in an another tread, hull were battered last week and yet they are pushing for auto spot after a 'mauling' of brum today.

I'm sure everyone will stop having a period and calm down we beat Leeds on Tuesday.

Naaaaah. Just win more than you lose and don't draw too many and you'' be scrapping for second rather than worrying about missing out. You really need to start picking up points from teams like Ipswich though.

No shit!

Think you may be on to something there!

You have found the solution! Get him in the dugout!!!

Archived