Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Deep Purple

If we beat Cardiff...

Stringer " well Nigel, a somewhat disappointing loss tonight"

Pearson " I wouldn't call it disappointing Ian. A tough game, but my players worked very hard."

Stringer"Brighton have won and we are now 6th with Nottingham forest just below us, are you worried?"

Pearson " are you worried Ian? I don't worry about other teams. We do what we have to do, we work hard on the training ground together."

Stringer" how are the players feeling after that defeat?"

Pearson " what answer do you expect me to give to that? We lost the game, do you think they are happy?"

Stringer" also the first time we have lost by more than a single goal this season..."

Pearson " yes"

Stringer" any thoughts on that?"

Pearson " plenty, but I won't be telling you"

Etc etc Etc etc

Stringer "What do you think about people who make up fictional post-match interviews on FoxesTalk to try and slag you off?"

Pearson "I think they're probably sad wankers who need to get a life"

Stringer "Finally; something we can agree on!"

Stringer "What do you think about people who make up fictional post-match interviews on FoxesTalk to try and slag you off?"

Oh the irony of your post!!! Ha ha ha ha

Stringer "what do you think about people with no sense of humour?"

Pearson "they're my kinda people"

This whole "we can still make automatic promotion" seems just as desperate as those who were saying "it's still mathmatically possible for us to reach the playoffs".

It might be possible, but it's almost certainly not going to happen. You might call me negative, I say it's a realistic conclusion based on past experience.

A big if we scrape a good win against Cardiff there are some tough fixtures to come Derby away on saturday what is always tough at there place, Millwall home our bogey team, Barnsley away we always seem to lose to the relegation bound teams, Brighton away will be tough, Birmingham home there beatable i suppose, Bolton home have became good recently, Crystal Palace away tough, Watford home very tough!, Forest away tough.

Looking at the fixtures to come we'll be lucky to be in the play off positions come May.

Claims on twitter that the owners have told Pearson that if they lose tomorrow night, he'll be sacked! its twitter folks remember!

To be fair I can't imagine Pearson would like to be threatened like that really, if the owners did say that to him I think he'd resign straight away or demanded he got sacked there and then.

I've got a good feeling about tomorrow. Wasn't sure whether to go or not but I've booked the tickets because I reckon this game could be the catalyst for something special. Come one city :chant:

Claims on twitter that the owners have told Pearson that if they lose tomorrow night, he'll be sacked! its twitter folks remember!

To be fair I can't imagine Pearson would like to be threatened like that really, if the owners did say that to him I think he'd resign straight away or demanded he got sacked there and then.

And that really sounds like the owners, dam last week it was sat no matter what the result

Personally I think we may well win at Cardiff ..... Nothing is ever straightforward following LCFC .... Just at the point where you think you can predict things (a loss is pretty obvious right now isn't it?), then we go and do the opposite .... Who'd have thought we'd be talking about sacking jan's MOM?

So I'm going for a 2-1 win with a good performance and nervy last ten.

Archived