Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Deep Purple

If we beat Cardiff...

Cloud cuckoo land ,sadly.

Kids got a point though right? Break the gap down to 5 points, we still have to play Watford, at home too where we are generally quite good. So let's say we win Tuesday, and match their results until we play them at home. We take all 3 points the gap is 2 points.

Keep believing fellas!

I like IF we beat Cardiff , I think the big IF now is can we stay in P/Os or not... 10 to play and I think at least 16-18 points needed. Your guess as good as mine who can we beat on todays form which is relegation form..And a change of Manager is def wrong , A REAL GOOD Bol-------g non stop from Nigel and get there minds on work not play is needed big time....Heres still hoping :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

If we didn't have Peter Taylor as our manager we probably wouldn't have got relegated, we probably wouldn't have spent £25m, we probably wouldn't have gone into administration, our future would have not panned out the way it has.

Yeah Foxman, I gotta agree I like the word if too.

You plan the future, you can imagine the past with the word!

We tend to have a record of performing better in our harder fixtures in the league than the easier ones. We hammered them in Christmas but lost against the run of play. Cardiff haven't been up to their best at home recently as well so we must take advantage of that. Fingers crossed we will deliver.

We're rolling over with little fight and no idea at home against lower opposition - Cardiff, palace and Brighton still to play away with our great form? That's not including Forest away who are winning off the fact that fat Davies is back - IMO we could seriously end up mid table.

If we beat Cardiff on tuesday we will then only be 5 poim ts being Watford with 9 games left intil the end of the season.

We still have a very good chance of finishing the season second in the league don't we ?

Yes, everyone at the top is choking a bit... and sides at the bottom are upping their game to avoid being dragged into relegation battles.

If we win the Cardiff game in hand... then with Watford, Palace etc still to play we could easily grab the autos, but unless the football & pressing comes back it looks extremely unlikely.

Archived