Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Derby Match Thread

Fvck sake. Don't want it to happen but I think Pearson's gonna get sacked before then end of the season. Where has this come from?

No idea mate. Some people will never be happy. Goodness knows who they actually want in charge...

So he takes a team who haven't been in the playoffs or getting a sniff since he left to back in the playoffs and he has to be fired? Joker.

We were two points away from the play offs when he arrived. After 18 months we are in 6th and could drop out of the play offs if Brighton win (not sure on GD but let's not split hairs).

We are on the worst form i can remember - worse than the form that got sven the sack. 6 points from 27 - it's bottom of the league form and looks set to continue.... you can be happy with that and defend pearson. I'm not and won't.

The Plank x

Have to be honest, we deserve to be lower than where we are in the table!

No we don't, I don't know exactly what the memory issues you have are, but clearly they exist.

We've had a poor run, but we've picked up very few points from this run. When we've played well, we've generally got a deserved return.

We are exactly where we deserve to be in the table, 6th, an improvement on previous seasons for about ten years, barring one season under Pearson himself.

We're in the top 6, we've got 8 games left. Sacking the manager who has us there, a position we'd have all taken at the start of the year, would be short sighted and for many fans I'm sure would completely kill any excitement that still exists this season. If Pearson goes then I'll just not care whether we go up or not, it shouldn't be like that.

For me nothing has changed automatic was out of sight and a play off position at the end of the season.

Alot has changed we are now only three clear and Brighton have a game in hand... We are playing poor football and it doesn't look like that is going to change...

We were two points away from the play offs when he arrived. After 18 months we are in 6th and could drop out of the play offs if Brighton win (not sure on GD but let's not split hairs).

We are on the worst form i can remember - worse than the form that got sven the sack. 6 points from 27 - it's bottom of the league form and looks set to continue.... you can be happy with that and defend pearson. I'm not and won't.

The Plank x

We will only drop out if Brighton win by 13, its the international break now, time to regroup and rest a lot of tiered looking players, hopefully make a final push to secure a play off spot, then who knows.

Archived