Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
suffolk fox

Andy king awesome for wales last night

It is plainly obvious to me that Nigel Pearson does not know where to play King to get the most and the best from him. Watched hm last night against Scotland and he was here, there and everywhere. Was linking up play dropping deep to cover in defence when needed and set up their second goal with a marvellous cross. He seemed to be given a licence to go where he wanted under Coleman and it worked it looked more like the Andy King of old. If only Nigel could see this and let him have more of a free role perhaps my beloved Leicester could profit. He seems to be shackled at City Drinkwater is given the free role and just lately it is not working. Well done Andy King a credit to your country lastnight.

It is plainly obvious to me that Nigel Pearson does not know where to play King to get the most and the best from him. Watched hm last night against Scotland and he was here, there and everywhere. Was linking up play dropping deep to cover in defence when needed and set up their second goal with a marvellous cross. He seemed to be given a licence to go where he wanted under Coleman and it worked it looked more like the Andy King of old. If only Nigel could see this and let him have more of a free role perhaps my beloved Leicester could profit. He seems to be shackled at City Drinkwater is given the free role and just lately it is not working. Well done Andy King a credit to your country lastnight.

There agin, most teams in the Championship are better than the Scotland national side! He He!

I think he'd be better off playing with James. He has looked better of late but he still doesn't look anywhere near the player he was under Sven when he plays for us

He looked his best when he was playing under NP in the play-off season.

Scored goals and assisted, looks a different player now sadly.

Midfield play certainly in the modern game is about more than strength and hard tackling. King is still the cleverest player at our club, he reads the game well and has saved us numerous times this season with his reading of dangerous situations, and snuffing them out. Playing in a 4-4-2 probably does him no favours but he has been better than given credit for this season.

Midfield play certainly in the modern game is about more than strength and hard tackling. King is still the cleverest player at our club, he reads the game well and has saved us numerous times this season with his reading of dangerous situations, and snuffing them out. Playing in a 4-4-2 probably does him no favours but he has been better than given credit for this season.

Totally agree. Does a lot if the thankless jobs. He has a very good footballing brain

Wales have players miles ahead of ours, they also have more than 3 fit central midfielders. Get a grip.

He looked class because he was playing against Scotland.

Scotland's starting line up:

1 Allan McGregor

2 Alan Hutton

3 Charlie Mulgrew

4 Grant Hanley

5 Gary Caldwel

6 Graham Dorrans

7 Robert Snodgrass

8 James McArthur

11 Chris Burke

9 Steven Fletcher

10 Shaun Maloney

All PL or Championship players. Actually a little above the sort of standard he's playing against every week. You can't really use the argument that he looked good because he was playing against a poor team, Scotland are pretty bad compared to other international teams but really you've got to compare them to domestic clubs.

From the extended highlights i've seen, playing alongside fantastic players in Ramsey and Ledley really helped him.

Unfortunately people expect Leicester City, of the Championship, to have the luxury of playing said top class players with him week in week out.

Archived