Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

atmosphere millwall

Didnt sven get sacked after that game we lost 3-0?

Hopefully its nothing like that time then.

Yes he did.. That game was one of the worst I've been to. Granted they beat us 0-3, but we were so appalling it was horrible to watch.

I ****ing hate Millwall. Not because they're hard or intimidating. I hate them because in a way they're like no other club in this country. You get your share of morons at every club, some more than others. In Millwall it's ingrained into their singing section and there's so many that find it acceptable there and make the effort to be as crude as possible. Obviously it's a minority there too, but there's so many and it happens so often. The Turkish flags with Leeds, the coins at the ambulance, the fights, the racist gorms in the crowd and the teenage chavs running down the steps every time they score and swearing at fans 100ft away. I'm not an idiot, I know there's small instances of this everywhere, but at Millwall it happens so often. Just a horrible, horrible club.

I have heard from several sources that the older Millwall lads are turning out for this for a day out. Seeing as they are in my age group there shouldn't be too much to worry about as I imagine they will be more interested in having a drink or six.

They all about 30 then Gary lol

Fairly tame for Millwall then lol

What about ending up like those Mexicans which were posted in the national newspapers a couple of days ago.

Tied to chairs, with their heads cut off, with signs attached to them.

They all about 30 then Gary lol

I wish mate, if we meet up with any of their fans in town the worst that will happen is domines at dawn at age concern.

A lot of them are getting in early apparantly for a good drink, I can't fault that as that's what we are doing. Had a good chat with a lot of them the last couple of times they have come, they have some decent fans contrary to popular belief.

It was terrible..

Didn't Henderson get a hat-trick?

Now on loan at Forest I think?

Yeah he scored a hat trick, recall one of them being a penalty. Not sure if he's on loan, or signed for, Forest. Scored the other week against Hull, he always scores against them apparently (according to my mate who supports Hull anyway).

Oh really?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IhFgEkgFdk

Ps. Some classic early 90's clobber & haircuts on display here.

Hadn't seen that video. But even so, I've heard stories of Millwall being c***s pretty much everywhere they went. An example of this is a story about them climbing onto the cages of Reading's South Bank at Elm Park & urinating on them... Pleasant bunch!

They have much more of a history with the likes of Leeds & Portsmouth. A bunch of Millwall fans once climbed into the Fratton end at Fratton Park and were literally launched back over the wall by all the Pompey fans. lol

It's very rare that any trouble occurs these days. Although I'd like a little bit of rivalry to improve the atmosphere in K & L blocks tomorrow.

Portsmouth have massive history with Millwall. Worst trouble I have ever seen at a game was Portsmouth v Millwall early 80's (what was a city fan doing there? I was a student at Pprtsmouth, had to get me football fix, so went to watch Pompey). To be accurate, Portsmouth fans slaughtered Millwall that day.

Can't stand Millwall scum, easily the biggest bunch of racist c**ts I have ever come across, and in my 52 years I have come across the scum of many teams. Many put Leeds and. Chelsea up there but Millwall are easily the worst.

Come on City, decent win tomorrow, get some momentum going before the play offs.

And City fans, please let's drown out their pathetic "No one likes us" song

Ladbrokes taking special bets again I see.

What will happen to Chris Wood tomorrow night?

1/5 His car get's egged

2/1 Millwall Fan runs onto pitch and tries to attack him

5/1 Millwall fans chant "Chris Wood what a w****r

10/1 He gets a grenade thrown at him

25/1 A gang of Millwall fans run onto the pitch, with a cross and nail him to it, and they chuck him in the canal

50/1 Chris Wood sticks two fingers up to every Leicester stand, rips off his shirt, puts on a Millwall shirt, fooks off home, and Vardy comes on as his replacement.

1/5 His car get's egged

25/1 A gang of Millwall fans run onto the pitch, with a cross and nail him to it, and they chuck him in the canal

50/1 Chris Wood sticks two fingers up to every Leicester stand, rips off his shirt, puts on a Millwall shirt, fooks off home, and Vardy comes on as his replacement.

your banter is off the chain

1/5 His car get's egged

100/1 He rings up sick because hes too nervous and then Pearson finds him in his bed with his Mrs

Pretty standard for every game of that tme and nothing really happens. What frightens me is they are my age group and I recognised a lot of faces in that video,cops included. it makes me feel reallly old.

That`s because it`s not the full video! There were quite a few City and Millwall fans who were jailed for affray after that altercation.

Archived