Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

atmosphere millwall

For all of you who crave an atmosphere like at filbert st. I have heard millwall are bringing some old style fans on friday,

Cue the moaning like after the shef weds match when the fans were lively for the first 10 mins, this will be on a different scale.

Enjoy!!

Old school fans? Will they be hiding in the bushes?

lol lol They'll bring 200 fans tops!

Exactly

If theres one game that brings out chavvy little t**t's, and frankly i dont care if youre offended reading this because you probably are one, its a game against millwall. travelling to millwall away a couple of years ago was one of the most cringeworthy experiences ever with these wannabe early teen chavscum "hardmen" everywhere you turned.

I have heard from several sources that the older Millwall lads are turning out for this for a day out. Seeing as they are in my age group there shouldn't be too much to worry about as I imagine they will be more interested in having a drink or six.

I have heard from several sources that the older Millwall lads are turning out for this for a day out. Seeing as they are in my age group there shouldn't be too much to worry about as I imagine they will be more interested in having a drink or six.

Much like Daleks, escape from the more mature "hardmen" really just requires going upstairs... like mine, their knees cant manage that.

Millwall fans are moist pricks. Bunch of racists and wannabe hardmen living off the "fame" of the previous generation who actually didn't give a shit and were crazy to be fair. Fighting at football in the modern era has to be one of the most pointless life decisions due to the fact its not really worth a 10 year banning order and prison for minimum 12 months.

They usually bring a decent few. Tickets are £26 a pop for adults like which could put a few off with it being on tv. Atmosphere is usually decent against Millwall anyway, got nothing against them, they come and make some noise.

Just hope we can beat them. It will be a battle, and I recall them having a decent record at the Walkers. Two wins? That 0-3 last season, and they beat us in League One.

They usually bring a decent few. Tickets are £26 a pop for adults like which could put a few off with it being on tv. Atmosphere is usually decent against Millwall anyway, got nothing against them, they come and make some noise.

Just hope we can beat them. It will be a battle, and I recall them having a decent record at the Walkers. Two wins? That 0-3 last season, and they beat us in League One.

Didnt sven get sacked after that game we lost 3-0?

Hopefully its nothing like that time then.

Archived