Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kitchandro

Millwall (H) Match Thread

Yes on paper to only concede 1 goal going down to 10 men after 2 mins is not so bad, however Millwall were /are shiite, we had a few decent opportunities to score and havnt, yes we outplayed them the second half but like a lot of the games this season so what..... We havnt won. Simple. Today konchesky, shlupp, drink water, wood, to name a few were simply not good enough.

Well you've been complaining all season even though we've been in the top few. Very little would make you happy. I'll settle for supporting my team, not complaining every week.

Too many fans happy to settle for poor performances because we're still in the top 6.At what point will you get upset?

The words of the happy clappers tonight, to me, appear to be the words of fellas who are trying to mask just how bad we've become. They are sounding like excuses, nothing more.

Yes, we had a sending off, but we still look like a side devoid of ideas and with little cutting edge.

After a fortnight off, as I said pre-match, losing to Millwall is not acceptable.

Something now must change.

bet you weren't saying that when we were second, or when he brought us up from league one, or when he took us to the playoffs he season after that.

He's only here when things are going bad & he can say "I told you so"..........he thrives on misery!!

I dont give a shit whatever any of the negative fvckers on here say. We played incredibly well with 10 men, showed determination and fight and never gave up. We had our best player and captain sent off very early on, and although struggled early on we were the dominant team for the rest of the game and shouldve wn. The ref had a typical shocking performance and millwall were a disgrace, bunch of stupid thugs.

WE WILL MAKE THE PLAY OFFS. come on you foxes lets forget about today and focus on barnsley

Too many fans happy to settle for poor performances because we're still in the top 6.At what point will you get upset?

Why would I stop supporting and become a baby bitch like so many of you.

Win or lose I'm a city supporter.

If you can't handle losing better give up sport.

Archived