Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kitchandro

Millwall (H) Match Thread

I dont give a shit whatever any of the negative fvckers on here say. We played incredibly well with 10 men, showed determination and fight and never gave up. We had our best player and captain sent off very early on, and although struggled early on we were the dominant team for the rest of the game and shouldve wn. The ref had a typical shocking performance and millwall were a disgrace, bunch of stupid thugs.

WE WILL MAKE THE PLAY OFFS. come on you foxes lets forget about today and focus on barnsley

Wake up Lad, we have been saying that for the last 9 games.

I say ship Nigel out quick! Try to get a good man motivator to salvage this season.

Ps I agree we played well tonight, great determination yes, but again no points!

I've always been a big fan of Pearson but we are playing absolutely shocking! The only player that cares is Kasper all the other players just don't seem bothered this has got to be Pearsons fault I think he's lost the dressing room big time! McDermott in!

Again a poor ref! Do like how teams can do leg breakers against us and not get a red!

As I said though it was criminal schlupp didnt close down the ball!

Also Drinkwater giving ball away every two mins! He's been consistently terrible!

Other than that was good effort, do wish all the team had passion of kasper though!

I've always been a big fan of Pearson but we are playing absolutely shocking! The only player that cares is Kasper all the other players just don't seem bothered this has got to be Pearsons fault I think he's lost the dressing room big time! McDermott in!

A quick fix and you want McDermott in?! eh?!

Shittu had wood in his back pocket, he can't hold the ball up.

He's been dire for 2 months... does **** all

Doesn't link up with the wide-men, doesn't hold it up to allow the the defence to join in the attack, doesn't link up with Nuge...

Wood barely looks like a professional footballer when he's played over the past 10 games

Cant believe we lost that, we were the only team in it the last 30 minutes. Goal out of nothing, really bloody annoying. Thought we played pretty well (barring the latter stages of the first half) considering we had 10 men and showed much more fight than those dirty millwall bastards. If we had had some decent officials as well we would probably be celebrating 3 points as well, Trotter should have been off, Nugent was onside and they were just generally useless. Gonna take a lot of beer to get over this massive disappointment

You missed the entire second half then????

Just back from the pub, had to walk out on the final whistle, gutted.

Football wise both teams were dire, City the better side but not by much, plenty of effort from City but much of it misdirected and generally lacking in edge. Difficult when a man down but a bit of pace up front might have helped.

The ref was appalling, not for sending off Morgan, but by failing to maintain the strict interpretation of the rules that he applied in that case to the rest of the game.

Put simply, if you are going to deem Morgans challenge as a red card then you have to show Trotter a red card for dangerous play and far more yellow cards for deliberate foul play, use of the elbow, kicking the ball away and other clear offences.

Being strict one minute and letting things go the next is simply wrong, inconsistency is the ultimate crime for a referee.

Especi

Just back from the pub, had to walk out on the final whistle, gutted.

Football wise both teams were dire, City the better side but not by much, plenty of effort from City but much of it misdirected and generally lacking in edge. Difficult when a man down but a bit of pace up front might have helped.

The ref was appalling, not for sending off Morgan, but by failing to maintain the strict interpretation of the rules that he applied in that case to the rest of the game.

Put simply, if you are going to deem Morgans challenge as a red card then you have to show Trotter a red card for dangerous play and far more yellow cards for deliberate foul play, use of the elbow, kicking the ball away and other clear offences.

Being strict one minute and letting things go the next is simply wrong, inconsistency is the ultimate crime for a referee.

Especially when it's on the verge of being one sided! They roughed it up and were allowed to do so. Unfair. Morgan challenge was no worse than others.

Good shout. I was wondering who we could get, forgot about the wee fat lad.

Archived