Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kitchandro

Millwall (H) Match Thread

We should have defended that and to be fair to Kasper - he might have done better!

swings and roundabouts.

cant be annoyed as Kasper has played well all game and we have defended very well all game.

As long as you're happy fella

Well you've been complaining all season even though we've been in the top few. Very little would make you happy. I'll settle for supporting my team, not complaining every week.

Well you've been complaining all season even though we've been in the top few. Very little would make you happy. I'll settle for supporting my team, not complaining every week.

I'll settle for supporting my team too, shame they have a shit manager at the moment though

Yeah considering we've have 10 men with a fullback at centre back and a striker at left back. Fvck off you clown.

So I guess Morgan getting sent off wasn't a defensive error then ?

It was the ****ing woeful LB who started all of this .

It's only Schmiechiel who"s kept us in this we could have been 2-0 down when we had 11 men

For the god-knows-how-many-th time in the past few years Kasper is the only one out of all the players, subs and coaching staff who seems to give the slightest of fúcks

Archived