Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Sacking Sweepstake!

I've supported Pearson all season but this really is desperate. Sack in next 24 hours with new manager by midweek. We need impetus and motivation !!

Would o'neill step in for the last games and review in the close season ?

Nigel Worthington did under Mandaric when he binned off Rob Kelly.

I actually think we'd have been better off keeping him than appointing Martin Allen and starting the managerial merry-go-round.

i think he will still be here last game of the season ...

the thais will be pusuaded by people in the club pearson has improved the value of the club by getting rid of overpriced players and bringing in youngsters who have value in time.

it will prob cost more to sack him than him leaving by mutual consent in the summer ?

just get rid of him now for manager earning 20k week total utter joke our fans deserve better our so called better players are not good enough simple as that falls at managers door

Why? What have we done to deserve any more than what we've got?

We've called for manager after manager to be sacked, regardless of the fact that most of the time we've ****ed up. We've shown little support to our team during the tough times, we've booed our own players before they're on the pitch. The majority of our fans don't deserve a damn thing.

Why? What have we done to deserve any more than what we've got?

We've called for manager after manager to be sacked, regardless of the fact that most of the time we've ****ed up. We've shown little support to our team during the tough times, we've booed our own players before they're on the pitch. The majority of our fans don't deserve a damn thing.

Have we?

I don`t remember too many fans saying they wanted Sven sacked, most were surprised when he was.

Martin Allen was sacked by Mandaric, i don`t know of anyone who said he should be sacked, despite the fact he was mad as a box of frogs!

Even with Craig Levein and Rob Kelly, they`re may have been a few getting twitchy, but Mandaric got rid before the fans really turned.

In general, i think our fans are pretty fair to the managers, it`s only when things are clearly spiralling out of control, as with Peter Taylor and currently with Pearson, that the fans really turn on the manager.

Archived