Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

Weird thread but go with it..

I had a dream last night that I scored the winning goal at Wembley for City in the FA cup final v Forest. The only problem was, the dream was far too real for me, I've woken up with a battered toe because the sweet volley I hit was just that, a hit. I'm not sure who came off worse, myself or the radiator. Anyway, dad told me a very similar story where he kicked a wall in his sleep playing for Leicester, I wondered if this is quite common, do share...

I used to have wildly realistic wet dreams all the time and come to think of it my little sister did always seem to be walking with a bit of a limp. She never complained though. But it could explain why she never told anyone the identity of the father of the baby she had when she was 11.

I had a dream last night that we were playing Cov in the quarter final of the cup at the Ricoh but when I turned up MON who was Cov's manager had called the game off because he was sulking about what someone had said in the Sun.Are there any dream analysers on here?

Actually there is a City - related dream I have every now and again. We're back at the old Filbo, I'm late getting to the ground so the game has started. I can hear all the chants etc but as I wander around the bowels of the ground I really can't find the right gate to enter. I wander around for ages and can hear the crowd cheer as City score. I eventually find the right gate but as I do the whistle goes and everyone starts flooding out and I then end up stood outside the ground swearing my head off that I missed an entire game.

Sometimes I give up trying to find the right gate and just start walking away from the stadium - in that version City always score as soon as I get about 60 yards away!

I used to have wildly realistic wet dreams all the time and come to think of it my little sister did always seem to be walking with a bit of a limp. She never complained though. But it could explain why she never told anyone the identity of the father of the baby she had when she was 11.

I'd leave the TBJS act to TBJS, chap.

i had a recent dream that we reached the PO final but were playing sh1t (against dull).

I started a slow chant like this

"we - are - les - ta, we - are - les - taaa, we - are - les - ta, we - are - les - taaaaarrrrrrrr".

we went on to win the game and everyone knew it was solely down to me and my magic chant!.

Anxiety Paddy I have a similar one where im trying to put a golf tee into the ground but cant find anywhere to put it and have room for a swing

Sounds about right! Glad I'm not the only nutcase on here ;)

I broke two fingers & chipped a knuckle bouncing on my bed airpumping after dreaming I won money. I was 12 at the time & was more pissed that I wasn't rich than having a stupid sleep induced injury :/

I also have had a football related dream. Scored a screamer and consquently toe poked the wall seriously hard, so I feel your pain!

Also a couple of months back I dreamt we won the playoff final. The game ended 4-3 but I'm not sure who we played.

Dreaming in general - I think I am a violent sleeper. I punched the ex on more than one occasion (not the reason why she's my ex, she did end it for footballing reasons tho!) and I've also attacked my t.v and headbutted my door running out of bed! God I'm a weirdo..

*Edit - I punched the ex when I was sleeping, just to clarify. No domestic violence in my household.

Archived