Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FuriousFox46

Fill the KP - LCFC vs. Brum

I wouldn't pay to watch a match that is on TV.

If your watching on sky you're a .....

Cone on let's fill it out get behind the team massive game, non stop singing win here and the pressure is on Gorest and Brighton big time

Good post as it is a MASSIVE game.

ST holders also have an offer on this match they should make use if they haven't already. One free ticket per season ticket holder is a decent offer?!? My mate will just sort me out a beer or two for his FREE ticket.

I'm flying over from Denmark to see this, so people closer should get off their arses and come down and support the lads!!! Especially considering the price and how important it may turn out to be. I we play like we did on Saturday, we will smash them. Lets fill the whole fvcking place and destroy them!!!!

I'm flying over from Denmark to see this, so people closer should get off their arses and come down and support the lads!!! Especially considering the price and how important it may turn out to be. I we play like we did on Saturday, we will smash them. Lets fill the whole fvcking place and destroy them!!!!

Puts some of our 'fans' to shame

I salute you sir

Well said

Sorry but for £10 there is no excuse for not turning up down to financial reasons.

There is if you can't afford a tenner. Some people have to spend their money elsewhere. Remember that football is a hobby, nothing more. Life is more important.

There is if you can't afford a tenner. Some people have to spend their money elsewhere. Remember that football is a hobby, nothing more. Life is mo

re important.

People will soon spend Money if we get promoted, and we have Man U at home!! £10 no excuses

No of course. What I meant was aimed at the people who'll spend more than £10 watching it down the local

I wasn't getting at you personally so sorry if it came across that way. I was more a dig at this seemingly pervasive attitude that those who don't attend are a somehow inferior breed. Those of us with season tickets or the ability to go to away games are the lucky ones. If things got tighter for me financially my season ticket would be the first thing to go. I spent years not being able to afford to go but still wanted us to win just as much as I do now when I'm at the game.

Although it isn't unreasonable for a person to decide they get more value for money spending £20 to watch the match in the company of mates in a pub than watching the match live. It's their money and I think it's harsh to call people for it.

I wasn't getting at you personally so sorry if it came across that way. I was more a dig at this seemingly pervasive attitude that those who don't attend are a somehow inferior breed. Those of us with season tickets or the ability to go to away games are the lucky ones. If things got tighter for me financially my season ticket would be the first thing to go. I spent years not being able to afford to go but still wanted us to win just as much as I do now when I'm at the game.

Although it isn't unreasonable for a person to decide they get more value for money spending £20 to watch the match in the company of mates in a pub than watching the match live. It's their money and I think it's harsh to call people for it.

Good post. I hope it didn't come across that I was saying others were inferior in my previous post :) It's mainly because I can't wait to come over and see my team play and I'm just hoping for a good crowd which hopefully will help the players on the pitch.

Archived