Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FuriousFox46

Fill the KP - LCFC vs. Brum

They should re brand it to "PHIL DA KP"

Half time various special guests / celebrities / fictional characters who are called Phil - Phil Mitchell, Phil Collins, Phil Schofield etc

They have a competition who can nosh off a fan the quickest, a fan wins some money, spunk all over the pitch.

Better than the usual half time rubbish.

They should re brand it to "PHIL DA KP"

Half time various special guests / celebrities / fictional characters who are called Phil - Phil Mitchell, Phil Collins, Phil Schofield etc

They have a competition who can nosh off a fan the quickest, a fan wins some money, spunk all over the pitch.

Better than the usual half time rubbish.

You're one of the main reasons I bother with forum lol

cant see people going if its on SKY, only time we get a full stadium is if we are doing well or playing a top premiership club

fair-weather fans would rather stay at home.

We should be at least getting 25k for this, as brum will probally bring 2000

I wouldn't pay to watch a match that is on TV.

The whole of £10, for which is massive, we need all the support we can get for this

I wouldn't pay to watch a match that is on TV.

The whole of £10, for which is massive, we need all the support we can get for this

Yes it's on sky but this is a big game, cheap tickets, at those prices we should get at least 26k, but it'll probs be 23k..

Whatever any fan may think, this is THE game of the season and I really applaud the op for starting this thread. Please Come to this game - message to all city fans

Archived