Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FuriousFox46

Fill the KP - LCFC vs. Brum

Up from London visiting family in Leicester, single dad with three kids, so bringing them all along. My youngest supports Leicester and he comes with me a lot, the other two are Gooners (they were born in London, tbf), but are sympathetic to our plight.

The family stand looked pretty full when I booked the tickets.

I applaud you sir. Come on the Leicester!!!!

i've had an email from the club saying that i can get a free ticket to the Birmingham game,but i've already claimed one for the Bolton game,do they just send this email to everyone regardless of whether they have claimed or not?

Well I've got a free ticket, through my brother who's a season ticket holder, so the missis can go free. :D

Thing is that my grandad is going down too but is bad news to me, we're sitting next to him and my brother, there like a married couple, worse then me and my missis. My grandad is embarrassing, he can't pronounce the players names right, calls Schlupp 'Sluup' and calls Konchesky 'Konesky' lol

Well I've got a free ticket, through my brother who's a season ticket holder, so the missis can go free. :D

Thing is that my grandad is going down too but is bad news to me, we're sitting next to him and my brother, there like a married couple, worse then me and my missis. My grandad is embarrassing, he can't pronounce the players names right, calls Schlupp 'Sluup' and calls Konchesky 'Konesky' lol

As long as he doesn't call Marshall anything bad lol or else he might get a mouthful of abuse lol

As long as he doesn't call Marshall anything bad lol or else he might get a mouthful of abuse lol

Trust me he's guaranteed to moan about something. Typical football fan, swears a lot and thinks if he was on the field he could do better lol

That's so true isn't it, I've long since convinced myself I was the next George Best but I was never spotted lol

Typical grandad rant:

'Konesky (Konchesky) pass the ball FFS, pass it forward, not backwards, give it to Kocknart (Knocky) and get that Sluup (Schlupp) on!'

lol

Kasper getting involved on twitter now, he has 3 pairs of tickets to give away, after a "funny photo".

We really could do with more players like him.

I'm flying over from Denmark to see this, so people closer should get off their arses and come down and support the lads!!! Especially considering the price and how important it may turn out to be. I we play like we did on Saturday, we will smash them. Lets fill the whole fvcking place and destroy them!!!!

top man

Archived