Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FuriousFox46

Fill the KP - LCFC vs. Brum

Right lads! Advice needed!

Just got off the 'dog & bone' with my missis, currently working out of town at the minute, and she doesn't like the sound of going to the match one bit, she isn't a football fan one bit. She said if we go to the match she wants to go out for a romantic dinner either before or after the game.

Dilemma time.

Now do I:

A) Go to the match, drag the wench down there with me, pay double, let her breath in the atmosphere of the mighty KP Stadium, possibility of being on national TV, put up with her moaning about everything for 90 minutes, take her for a romantic meal after making my night even more expensive, possible leg over....

Or...

B) Set up the PS3 in the room and stream it, upsetting the wench because we're not having 'couple' time in front of the TV, Take-away, probably less chance of the leg over, cheaper night....

Discuss?

If Your missus is the female in your pic then I would say the option that involves the banging, no brainer.

Not if your over the age of 22! :(

Thing is that the missis isn't working Friday night so she'll have to come along, so not only will I have to put up with her moaning, I'll have to bloody pay for her as well!

lol oh dear buddy

Had to pay 15 squid for my ticket buddy because I'm just over 22 . . . . . . .by about 20 years lol

Or buy her a chick flick DVD, wine and chocs and hope that's got her in the mood for when you get back from the match!

Looks like my bank balance is going to take a right hammering if I was to do this, as well as the match AND dinner! lol:/

Looks like my bank balance is going to take a right hammering if I was to do this, as well as the match AND dinner! lol:/

Nah instead of dinner :ph34r: and as for done it before Mrs BTS would see right through me and I would be talking soprano! In fairness she's brill and understands and has never had a problem with my passion for City!

Nah instead of dinner :ph34r: and as for done it before Mrs BTS would see right through me and I would be talking soprano! In fairness she's brill and understands and has never had a problem with my passion for City!

I like your way of thinking ;)

Just got off the 'dog & bone' with my missis, currently working out of town at the minute, and she doesn't like the sound of going to the match one bit, she isn't a football fan one bit. She said if we go to the match she wants to go out for a romantic dinner either before or after the game.

Dilemma time.

Now do I:

A) Go to the match, drag the wench down there with me, pay double, let her breath in the atmosphere of the mighty KP Stadium, possibility of being on national TV, put up with her moaning about everything for 90 minutes, take her for a romantic meal after making my night even more expensive, possible leg over....

Or...

B) Set up the PS3 in the room and stream it, upsetting the wench because we're not having 'couple' time in front of the TV, Take-away, probably less chance of the leg over, cheaper night....

Discuss?

You need to man up! Tell her you're going to the game, while you're out she can watch Eastenders, have a bath, do all that pampering shit girls love, shave her legs (and other areas...), pop on some lingerie, get a dolled up and meet you in town for dinner after the game. Then you get her pissed, take her home and give her a right good seeing to!

You need to man up! Tell her you're going to the game, while you're out she can watch Eastenders, have a bath, do all that pampering shit girls love, shave her legs (and other areas...), pop on some lingerie, get a dolled up and meet you in town for dinner after the game. Then you get her pissed, take her home and give her a right good seeing to!

My plans have been made, looking forward to Friday :):scarf:

Dilemma time.

Now do I:

Or...

Discuss?

Just dump her

Archived