Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FuriousFox46

Fill the KP - LCFC vs. Brum

You should always support your team regardless of manager. You dont need to like the manager but supporting leicester should be in your blood.

Should you? Why is that then exactly? Should I support Nigel Pearson when I want him to be sacked. That does not make any sense really does it? Two words blind and faith spring to mind, oh and clueless! :pearson:

your a XXX mate

And you already have bothered :sweating:

now your just being pedantic ... honestly I don't want to support the team with a manager in charge I have lost total faith in

Well why didn't you say that was the excuse your not going, I'm not a big fan of him neither but it's Leicester I'm supporting Friday!!

Not really when I have been to 8 games this season. Tell me how many have you been to? Or do you just watch city on the internet and tv by chance?

I've actually been to 7, so only one less than you and I live in Melbourne, I am up until 4/5 every Sunday morning either watching live feeds on listening to commentary. I didn't miss a game for about 10 years until I moved out to Australia.

And we are better off with "supporters" and I use that term very loosely staying away for the rest of the season.

Not really when I have been to 8 games this season. Tell me how many have you been to? Or do you just watch city on the internet and tv by chance?

I've actually been to 7, so only one less than you and I live in Melbourne, I am up until 4/5 every Sunday morning either watching live feeds on listening to commentary. I didn't miss a game for about 10 years until I moved out to Australia.

And we are better off with "supporters" and I use that term very loosely staying away for the rest of the season.

Oh dear! Give up now Ely, you've been done. Don't bother coming back to the KP either, you won't be missed.

Anyone who can afford a tenner I would say please come down and support the boys. Last chance saloon springs to mind

Not if your over the age of 22! :(

Thing is that the missis isn't working Friday night so she'll have to come along, so not only will I have to put up with her moaning, I'll have to bloody pay for her as well!

Not if your over the age of 22! :(

Thing is that the missis isn't working Friday night so she'll have to come along, so not only will I have to put up with her moaning, I'll have to bloody pay for her as well!

:D Labour of love buzzer!Despite our shocking run I am clinging on to the belief that this season could still get real exciting and you never know, stranger things have happened :chant:

Right lads! Advice needed!

Just got off the 'dog & bone' with my missis, currently working out of town at the minute, and she doesn't like the sound of going to the match one bit, she isn't a football fan one bit. She said if we go to the match she wants to go out for a romantic dinner either before or after the game.

Dilemma time.

Now do I:

A) Go to the match, drag the wench down there with me, pay double, let her breath in the atmosphere of the mighty KP Stadium, possibility of being on national TV, put up with her moaning about everything for 90 minutes, take her for a romantic meal after making my night even more expensive, possible leg over....

Or...

B) Set up the PS3 in the room and stream it, upsetting the wench because we're not having 'couple' time in front of the TV, Take-away, probably less chance of the leg over, cheaper night....

Discuss?

Right lads! Advice needed!

Just got off the 'dog & bone' with my missis, currently working out of town at the minute, and she doesn't like the sound of going to to match, she isn't a football fan one bit. She said if we go to the match she wants to go out for a romantic dinner either before or after the game.

Dilemma time.

Now do I:

A) Go to the match, drag the wench down there with me, pay double, let her breath in the atmosphere of the mighty KP, possibility of being on national TV, put up with her moaning about everything for 90 minutes, take her for a romantic meal after making my night even more expensive, possible leg over....

Or...

B) Set up the PS3 in the room and stream it, upsetting the wench because we're not having 'couple' time in front of the TV, Take-away, probably less chance of the leg over, cheaper night....

Discuss?

Ditch her mate... It'll be for the best in the long run..

:whistle:

lol

Archived