Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FuriousFox46

Fill the KP - LCFC vs. Brum

Good post. I hope it didn't come across that I was saying others were inferior in my previous post :) It's mainly because I can't wait to come over and see my team play and I'm just hoping for a good crowd which hopefully will help the players on the pitch.

THIS :thumbup::scarf:

We played Birmingham at home a few years ago, can't remember the year, Shaun Newton scored a free kick, one of the best atmospheres I've heard at our new ground. Was a night game too. Lost 2 1 I believe? Could be wrong. Fingers crossed we get 25k plus.

I was thinking this, it was the year we had Nigel worthington for the last 5 games.

People will soon spend Money if we get promoted, and we have Man U at home!! £10 no excuses

I work friday nights, but even if i didnt £10 isnt where the spending ends, transport, parking, refreshment. To some people football doesnt represent value for money at certain times in our lives. I'd rarther spend any excess cash on my sons birthday, i might even have enough to get him a city shirt.

I work friday nights, but even if i didnt £10 isnt where the spending ends, transport, parking, refreshment. To some people football doesnt represent value for money at certain times in our lives. I'd rarther spend any excess cash on my sons birthday, i might even have enough to get him a city shirt.

Fair enough mate

You'll be able to measure their support the hundreds rather than the thousands.

If you think these televised weekday evening kick-offs kill the home support, they play havoc with away numbers.

Always amazed about how poorly brum are supported, 2 teams in our 2nd biggest city and they've always had poor numbers.

It is bizarre, they really should be among the biggest clubs in the country but you could argue they're the fourth or fifth club in the East Midlands.

Villa, Wolves, West Brom and at times even Coventry have enjoyed superior support.

Archived