Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FuriousFox46

Fill the KP - LCFC vs. Brum

making the trip up from Cambs,arranged an appt late in the day 20 miles nearer and can change out of my suit.

I applaud you sir. Come on you blue boys

I will be going. Originally couldnt but made some plans around it and managed to get a mate to go with me.

I applaud you buddy. Come on City!!!!

Our season needs a bloody big kick start. We should all pull together for this one! Now or never!!

This, bloody this ffs

They should re brand it to "PHIL DA KP"

Half time various special guests / celebrities / fictional characters who are called Phil - Phil Mitchell, Phil Collins, Phil Schofield etc

They have a competition who can nosh off a fan the quickest, a fan wins some money, spunk all over the pitch.

Better than the usual half time rubbish.

i worry how your head works

Hopefully J block will actually sing. I sit next to some right old miserable ***** and when you try and get a song going they all scowl at you.

Well I was on row JJ for millwall and a lot of the 17 year olds were just on there phones does me head in that, why can't they go in the kop or west stand!!

They should re brand it to "PHIL DA KP"

Half time various special guests / celebrities / fictional characters who are called Phil - Phil Mitchell, Phil Collins, Phil Schofield etc

They have a competition who can nosh off a fan the quickest, a fan wins some money, spunk all over the pitch.

Better than the usual half time rubbish.

i worry how your head works

He really missed an innuendo or two so loses marks.

He should have said Phil McCracken and Phil Mccavity.

Up from London visiting family in Leicester, single dad with three kids, so bringing them all along. My youngest supports Leicester and he comes with me a lot, the other two are Gooners (they were born in London, tbf), but are sympathetic to our plight.

The family stand looked pretty full when I booked the tickets.

Up from London visiting family in Leicester, single dad with three kids, so bringing them all along. My youngest supports Leicester and he comes with me a lot, the other two are Gooners (they were born in London, tbf), but are sympathetic to our plight.

The family stand looked pretty full when I booked the tickets.

I'm London born and bred but my dad forced Leicester upon me, make those reds blue! It must be shit being Arsenal anyway!!

Or buy her a chick flick DVD, wine and chocs and hope that's got her in the mood for when you get back from the match!

Or have a really long shit and hope she hasn't noticed you've left ;)

Not if your over the age of 22! :(

Thing is that the missis isn't working Friday night so she'll have to come along, so not only will I have to put up with her moaning, I'll have to bloody pay for her as well!

More numbers ;)

Archived