Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FuriousFox46

Fill the KP - LCFC vs. Brum

Usually 3000 reserved for away fans plus segregation means there's only about 27-28000 available for city fans

Also take in to account a thousand or so reserved for corporate hospitality etc.. 26,000 is about the maximum number of tickets on sale for city supporters if we can get over 25,000 it represents a great turn out.

Seriously not been this excited for a game in years, really think we will win and kick start our season....

Wish I could be there would love to see 25,000 + there for the last 3 home games and roar us into the play offs full of confidence.

My Saturday will start with a BBQ breakfast, beers and converted foxes over for the game on the big screen. There in spirti

I'm normally well up for games like this but there's just something about this that I'm seriously not bothered about.

Fvck knows. That'll surely change on matchday.

I feel the same,this season promised so much..but the way we capitulated has left me frustrated,just need a win to get that buzz back.

Seriously not been this excited for a game in years, really think we will win and kick start our season....

Wish I could be there would love to see 25,000 + there for the last 3 home games and roar us into the play offs full of confidence.

My Saturday will start with a BBQ breakfast, beers and converted foxes over for the game on the big screen. There in spirit

Good lad

Believe it or not, I have just won two tickets for this on Twitter lol I think it's because I put a tweet that had "#FillTheKP" in it, funnily enough in a tweet to the person who started it all off.

Come on Dan just this one final push buddy

Up the Foxes

I'll be up for it tomorrow, don't you worry about that my friend.

I feel the same,this season promised so much..but the way we capitulated has left me frustrated,just need a win to get that buzz back.

To be honest compared to last season it's better, I honestly had absolutely zero motivation to go at all at the end but still did.

Flipping heck Kingfox stop being a grumpy sod lol

But people make a song and dance over this Fill the KP Campaign.

Then you will probably get a lot of people going for the first time this season, and then we lose, then more people will moan then and call us shit.

I like thinking of what negative affects it could have.

But people make a song and dance over this Fill the KP Campaign.

Then you will probably get a lot of people going for the first time this season, and then we lose, then more people will moan then and call us shit.

I like thinking of what negative affects it could have.

Could also have a positive effect aswell though

Archived