Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FuriousFox46

Fill the KP - LCFC vs. Brum

Not really bothered about this, fill the KP campaign is pointless.

And due to this, I will probably have two people sitting next to me tomorrow for the first time in about 3 games.

NOT ON!!!

So glad you got unbanned :thumbup:

And due to this, I will probably have two people sitting next to me tomorrow for the first time in about 3 games.

NOT ON!!!

Really hope you've got a scamp that is kicking the back of your seat all the way through the match now! lol

NOT ON!!!

is that you in the middle?

28222.png&width=620&height=374&quality=85&mode=crop

Anyone drinking before this?

Is the Counting House the preferred?

Going up on my own from a customers workplace( tad nearer)so will be a Billy no mates wherever.

Wish if of known earlier buddy, would of met you there for a jar it two. Already agreed to meet a buddy of mine elsewhere

Blues fan here, don't get the 'slagging off' of our support earlier in the thread, don't forget you only brought 1200 to us last season for a sunday televised game so our 1200+ for a Friday night ain't too bad considering our seasons over and we've been witnessing our worst season for a long long while. Was only a few years ago we filled out the away end on a Tuesday night (we won 2-1) how do you guys see this game going? We're the most unpredictable side away from home and we will not park the bus as some have predicted on here, if we play 451 we'll get a result, 442 and you'll breeze through us.

Blues fan here, don't get the 'slagging off' of our support earlier in the thread, don't forget you only brought 1200 to us last season for a sunday televised game so our 1200+ for a Friday night ain't too bad considering our seasons over and we've been witnessing our worst season for a long long while. Was only a few years ago we filled out the away end on a Tuesday night (we won 2-1) how do you guys see this game going? We're the most unpredictable side away from home and we will not park the bus as some have predicted on here, if we play 451 we'll get a result, 442 and you'll breeze through us.

Don't worry about it mate, too many on here have a very short memory! I was confident until I saw that you'd scored in the most consecutive away wins or something. and now my enter button isn't working??

I think it will be 2-1 either way. We are abysmal at the minute and like you say your lot are hit and miss at times. Good luck for the rest of the season and next year

But let's not forget it was on the BBC, so was a lot more accessible to people. Plus you charged us £30 and there was only one train that got into Birmingham on time, and that was only 50 minutes before kick off.

Archived