Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

Football "Leicester" show

Derby fans say the same.

I personally think we get priority coverage also. For me its balanced up as Forest, Derby then Leicester in that order seem to get coverage on East Midlands Today.

Manish takes credit for that and fair play to him.

Im sure if we get prompted in the next couple of seasons our kid Gary, will give us a more high profile on Match of the Day.

It is a widely held view amongst Forest fans that yourselves get more coverage but personally, I couldn't give a monkeys if you do or not. If you do it's only very marginal and I find it more irritating that Leeds always have their games chosen for tv despite being a very poor side.

Same Forest that are certainly getting the rub off the green by refs at the minute. Gifted another penalty yesterday, opposition have a player sent off then there is eight minutes of added time? Still couldn't win though same as last week when you scored an equaliser in added time from the pen spot that was never a penalty.

Archived