Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KIRBYFOX93

Anthony Knockeart

Why is everyone suddenly on his back, he's 19 years old! His first season in England away from family and cannot speak a word of English. For the people on here who are knocking him you are total t**** i'm afraid. He just wants to play, that is why he is frustrated. He does need to improve a few things yes, but to slate him like people have is outrageous. Give him a chance.

I guarantee if he scored at wembley and won it for us everyone on here would be creaming at the thought of him.

Rant over

UTB :)

Comes back to fans sense of entitlement that we should be in the Prem just because other teams are & we haven't been for a while.

Goes really for any player, from Wellens last season, to Gally this one whose treatment was despicable... through to Schmeichel, Drinkwater, Wood, RDL... even PotS Morgan as well as others - Who've come in for what's bordering on abuse... and that's without mentioning NP

Support everyone whilst they're at the club, doesn't mean you can't constructively criticise areas for development, but going overboard is counter-productive as it leads to a worsening of the situation, not an improvement in it.

NP is playing him as a winger which I don't believe he is best suited to. NP is also trying to add defensive responsibilities to his game, but I think that is ruining his game. I find him most threatening playing behind the front two where he can float around and be more effective. He's hasn't turned a bad player over night, he's just low on confidence and not being played in his best position IMO.

NP is playing him as a winger which I don't believe he is best suited to. NP is also trying to add defensive responsibilities to his game, but I think that is ruining his game. I find him most threatening playing behind the front two where he can float around and be more effective. He's hasn't turned a bad player over night, he's just low on confidence and not being played in his best position IMO.

He's perfectly fine as a winger, as he has already proved earlier in the season. What he hasn't had that he did when he's at his best, is support. Every player has suffered from it during the shit run not just him. If a player gets the ball and everyone runs away from the ball rather then going to support him he's left isolated and needing a bloody miracle to do anything.

When he's got support and not got two men just concentrating on him he can do the one twos with people, find that extra bit of space he needs to create.

He's 21 and speaks decent English.

Was going to say the same thing, spoke to him a few times at the gym.

But I agree, there is no need to get on his back. Football fans are so fickle, so it doesn't surprise me one bit that people are now criticising him. We all need to realise that "tricky" wingers and skillful players like him, are very selfish and can be very frustrating. When the tricks, flicks and screamers pay off, it's wonderful but he's not at his peak yet and is still learning as others have said. I just hope he's still here next year no matter what division we are in because we have all seen his potential.

Why is everyone suddenly on his back, he's 19 years old! His first season in England away from family and cannot speak a word of English. For the people on here who are knocking him you are total t**** i'm afraid. He just wants to play, that is why he is frustrated. He does need to improve a few things yes, but to slate him like people have is outrageous. Give him a chance.

I guarantee if he scored at wembley and won it for us everyone on here would be creaming at the thought of him.

Rant over

UTB :)

Maybe he should be a bit more ****ing professional and get his head down in training rather than moaning on Twitter about it. If he's got a problem, he should talk to the manager about it in private - not make passive aggressive little snipes on social media sites about it. Lloyd Dyer is a prime example - doesn't play week in, week out - he just gets his head down and tries his hardest to take his chances when they're presented to him. Fact is, Knoackaert has been off the boil for a while now and you need to earn your place in the team, not just expect to get picked week in, week out regardless of form.

I'm afraid you're the only 'total twat' here and you need to get your tongue out of his arsehole.

He played as a winger when we bought him.

He does need to add defensive responsibilities to his game if he wishes to play in the first team, in fact playing behind the front two would mean he would need to take on further responsibilities.

Comes back to fans sense of entitlement that we should be in the Prem just because other teams are & we haven't been for a while.

I think that complaining about the managers team selection just because you feel a sense of entitlement and expect to play even when you haven't been doing all that well is a stupid thing to do and I certainly don't think that doing it in a very public way was correct. I think Knockaert was ****ing stupid and there was every chance that complaining about the management of the club at such a crucial time in the season could have damaged our promotion hopes.

I don't consider myself to be one of those fans who expects us to be in the Prem just because some of us think we're a big club with good fans.

I think we need to be patient with Knocky. First half of the season he was fantastic and we need to remember its his first season in English footie. He will start playing well again, no doubt about it. But its good to see Schlupp making an impact and scoring goals and James is improving.

Maybe he should be a bit more ****ing professional and get his head down in training rather than moaning on Twitter about it. If he's got a problem, he should talk to the manager about it in private - not make passive aggressive little snipes on social media sites about it. Lloyd Dyer is a prime example - doesn't play week in, week out - he just gets his head down and tries his hardest to take his chances when they're presented to him. Fact is, Knoackaert has been off the boil for a while now and you need to earn your place in the team, not just expect to get picked week in, week out regardless of form.

I'm afraid you're the only 'total twat' here and you need to get your tongue out of his arsehole.

omg , this ! perfect !

He's young, and being French, in keeping with the stereotype, is bound to be a little tempremental! He's got plenty of maturing to do and needs a helping hand along the way.

He has already scored the greatest goal I've ever witnessed live for City v Huddersfield and no one sniping about him and his perceived lack of professionalism on here, can ever take that away from him, or me!

Good player, massive potential, out of form but not being managed correctly IMHO. If playing him wide he is best on the left. Dont let us do to him what we did to Gradel. He just needs time and coaching. Genuinely, when he signed he was one of the most exciting players I have ever seen us have in 30 years of my support for those first few matches

I agree with the sentiment of 'buckling down' like Dyer does but this is just conjecture - yes he did that on Twitter - does it mean that he DIDN'T have a word with Pearson though? No.

Fact is Knocky's poor form could be down to at least 1 of a few factors:

- Burnout - playing lots of games in a new league, much more competitive etc

- Natural loss of form

- Loss of confidence due to poor run of team

- Loss of confidence due to less game time

- Change in his role

We can't say for sure what it is. I, for one, don't think it's due to him being 'unprofessional' though.

Regardless if he is frustrated, he shouldn't go on Twitter after every defeat, and run his mouth and do stupid retweets.

"Anthony you are the next Messi" - Retweet

"I love you Anthony you are the best" - Retweet

"Why didn't Pearson bring on Knockaert or Marshall - Retweet

He is getting too big for his boots, and if he wants to be in the team, he needs to learn to be less greedy.

Talented talented player, but he needs to show it more often, he wanted to be in the team Tuesday night, got his chance, but in parts of Tuesday's game he didn't play that well.

He has a nice body though, and likes to take pictures of himself outside Bingo halls.

I agree with the sentiment of 'buckling down' like Dyer does but this is just conjecture - yes he did that on Twitter - does it mean that he DIDN'T have a word with Pearson though? No.

Fact is Knocky's poor form could be down to at least 1 of a few factors:

- Burnout - playing lots of games in a new league, much more competitive etc

- Natural loss of form

- Loss of confidence due to poor run of team

- Loss of confidence due to less game time

- Change in his role

We can't say for sure what it is. I, for one, don't think it's due to him being 'unprofessional' though.

Well if he has spoken to Pearson about it, he still shouldn't be making passive aggressive snipes on Twitter.

And I didn't say he was out of the team or in bad form because he's unprofessional, I said he was being very unprofessional for moaning about the fact that he is out of the team in a public forum. Big difference.

Agree with what you say but I do think he was misquoted - it was some other Twitter moaning about his non-appearence to which knocky replied "disgusting". Now given his limited command of the english language and the fact that the Frenh only have a third to a quarter of teh words that we have it may not sound as bad as all that. Anyway, NFP played him the next game so looks all ok to me.

Regardless if he is frustrated, he shouldn't go on Twitter after every defeat, and run his mouth and do stupid retweets.

"Anthony you are the next Messi" - Retweet

"I love you Anthony you are the best" - Retweet

"Why didn't Pearson bring on Knockaert or Marshall - Retweet

He is getting too big for his boots, and if he wants to be in the team, he needs to learn to be less greedy.

Talented talented player, but he needs to show it more often, he wanted to be in the team Tuesday night, got his chance, but in parts of Tuesday's game he didn't play that well.

He has a nice body though, and likes to take pictures of himself outside Bingo halls.

Why does retweeting praise mean he believes what was said?

Archived